Lack of discipline at the club.

Fabragas keeps complaining about a lack of discipline at the club.

It happened at the start of my game, for no apparent reason, I told him I'd sort it out, he came back and said he was unhappy things hadnt been changed, so I told him to shut it and respect my authoritay, lol, and he appologised.................Now 6 months later, for no apparent reason, he complained again, but this time things got a bit heated.....The only thing I can think of is Wilshere got a red card a few games ago, but I had a private talk with him and said his last performance wasnt unacceptable, and he agreed.

So whats Cescs problem, and more to the point, how do i fix it?

Thanks in advance

I think it happens when one of your players gets red carded and you don not do anything about it, like a 1 weeks fine for violent conduct or a warning for 2 yellows......I say this because i kept replying to all of my red carded offenders but i missed one on the news and clicked 'continue' then straight away, robbie keane and gomez were unhappy bout my discipline.

You need to issue warnings / fines for red cards. I usually issue a warning for two yellows, one weeks wages for a straight red and occasionally two weeks wages for violent conduct. More often than not, the players accept their punishment and even if they bitch about it, they get over it pretty quickly.

Sorry, but I think it's pathetic that you HAVE to issue warnings and fines for every red card

How often have we seen red cards that are considered abit harsh? Just the ref saw something at an angle that made it look worse than it was?

I'm very certain that the game also emulates ref mistakes as well (after all we get questions about it, and the commentators do mention it sometimes)

If it works like FM10, just give a player a 2 week fine next time they get sent off.

*This will work particularly well if it's Cesc who gets sent off, then he gets to see the new, disciplined you first hand :D

Playing as Arsenal and I had Diaby moaning about the lack of discipline after Sagna got a red card, next player to get a red was Diaby who kindly donated 2 weeks wages to the charity fund.

Ive noticed that you have to use the dropdown on the homepage to issue a warning or fine the player. Because having a chat with a player is no good as the chat is meant to be private, so no one else is supposed to know youve had the chat about his red card.....Hence the reason its a 'Private Chat'

Sorry, but I think it's pathetic that you HAVE to issue warnings and fines for every red card

How often have we seen red cards that are considered abit harsh? Just the ref saw something at an angle that made it look worse than it was?

I'm very certain that the game also emulates ref mistakes as well (after all we get questions about it, and the commentators do mention it sometimes)

the player is still at fault for putting himself in that position. if you put in an over-zealous challenge then, even if you get the ball you should expect some jobsworth referee to blow for a foul.

in a lot of cases the ass man will advise you whether the challenge was a bad one or not, so if he advises that it was for violent conduct or a bad/dangerous challenge then a fine is always warranted in my opinion.

it might also be for instances where a player fails to turn up to training. never let them get away with it, give them a warning as a minimum otherwise you will have your whole team turn against you

Oh, if it's the player's fault, then certainly punish them, but sometimes, refs simply overreact

Remember a few years back that some player did a simply tackle that the other player went down easily and the ref wasn't actually even going to do anything other than a free kick, but the opposing players (think it was Liverpool or another one of the top Prem teams) pressured the ref into sending the player off

In that case, I wouldn't have punished the player

And I've seen in FM a player being sent-off where the commentator says "Surely that was a dive", suggesting that players may dive to get another player sent-off, so a fine would be harsh

Archived