Qpr - fm11

Haven't been here in a while -

Anyway, throughout pre-season QPR we're always among the favourites to top the championship, although i am aware that it's only a demo surely they cannot be predicted a 12th place finish on the full version? Also i was rather dissapointed with a £600k transfer budget, although im aware SI take into account money that has already spent for that transfer window so arguably that is fair.

Could anyone clear up if this is just a case for the demo and the full version would be more up to date? because as QPR are concerned nothing seems to have changed?

P.S - sorry if this is in the wrong place, as i said haven't been here in a while.

Surely though the media prediction can't be? This can be sourced as a fact? Reputation i believe affects the transfer and wage budgets which i find fare. It's just something small that bothers me.

It's also to do with last season. I also don't think the researchers set what position a team is predicted it is based on other things as well. It is fair because where did QPR finish last season.

If QPR keep up the way they are going their position prediction may improve by a few places. It happened last year with Nottingham Forest. Iirc on patch three they got an improvement of 2 places. Also I don't think you can change too much without changing much more for the other teams.

Why would a preseason prediction change based on what happened in real life throughout the season? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it would be odd if that were the case.

it shouldn't change throughout the season James it right there to be honest. My point was IRL we we're among the favourites so i feel it should of been reflected in the game, would like a response from someone at SI to clear up how it works

it shouldn't change throughout the season James it right there to be honest. My point was IRL we we're among the favourites so i feel it should of been reflected in the game, would like a response from someone at SI to clear up how it works

Were you really among the favourites? Middlesbrough were favourites and so were Cardiff and Nottingham Forest. I'm sure when the data gets inputed in to the game it adds up stuff and then comes to a conclusion on how and where a team should be predicted to finish.

Yes, every season QPR were in the top 3 in betting, in FM we should be anywhere from 2-5 and players like Taarabt should not have nearly all stats in single figures.

Betting doesn't mean anything really. All it takes is for many people to bet on QPR and then they will be considered favourites. I will try to find the conversation where it came up about data and stuff. 2 seconds.

Betting doesn't mean anything really. All it takes is for many people to bet on QPR and then they will be considered favourites. I will try to find the conversation where it came up about data and stuff. 2 seconds.

i'm glad someone else realises out there apart from me that betting is based on money thrown at that bet !!!

weldone mate

too many people say to me "how can the bookies make leeds favourites every year to win league 1 and so on" because thats people shoving money on them!!!

So where can we see this list on the net then?

I don't think you can. That's just the general things about favourites of winning leagues. QPR have been predicted to do well when they got took over and thought they had money to spend. Same with Notts County and Leicester City now. Although with Leicester City it hasn't quite worked.

People take into accout those factors allready to place there bets... ;) Sorry to be cheeky lol

How are you being cheeky. Your putting your opinion across. Your entitled to one. Like one of you said though. Until someone from SI properly confirms we won't know how league favourites are decided on FM :).

Ahh i dunno, as i said i've been away from here for quite a while, and the main reasons for leaving where people being shot down for there opinions, been reading for a while now and pleased to say it seems to be a thing of the past :)

Finishing position is based on club rep, and probably last position in the league - so QPR are where you would expect. Who really minds about this anyways, if they are good they will do better. Predictions are just that.

Taarabt looks like an excellent championship player (which is exactly what he is, btw), and the stats seem fair. 19 for dribbling, 18 for technique, 19 for flair just about sum him up i would say.

Finishing position is based on club rep, and probably last position in the league - so QPR are where you would expect. Who really minds about this anyways, if they are good they will do better. Predictions are just that.

Yeah but surely they are based on the quality of players, QPR were held back by having 10 managers a season, not because the players werent good enough, this is why I think the players have been underrated in FM in order to make them a mid table team, when in fact the same players have made them promotion candidates.

Archived