football manager

;who thinks it is a goodidea to have a microphone with football manager

i think it is because if the players and staff fell your emotions the players would know you better

and its called football manager so they should make it more relistic

so actually talking is a better idea

Wow, What an excellent idea!

Why don't they also add an option to teleport inside your monitor and manage the club from within! Or make so that your weekly wage comes out of your floppy drive, it's not used anymore, so why not? Cash only though, no checks!

It's hard to do but it's certainly doable!

Imo this idea would take a great deal of time and effort to impliment, which would a) take time away from other areas of the game that should be improved before aiming this high, and b) not work correctly when all is said and done.

I don't think there's the sort of technology to impliment this successfully tbh and if done it's much more likely to be frustrating than create a better interaction system.

As someone said above, wait ten/twenty years and maybe then.

Wow, What an excellent idea!

Why don't they also add an option to teleport inside your monitor and manage the club from within! Or make so that your weekly wage comes out of your floppy drive, it's not used anymore, so why not? Cash only though, no checks!

It's hard to do but it's certainly doable!

Yeah, he's one of these fm people who i'd like to punch !

;who thinks it is a goodidea to have a microphone with football manager

i think it is because if the players and staff fell your emotions the players would know you better

and its called football manager so they should make it more relistic

so actually talking is a better idea

This would never happen as it would need technology beyond SI's capabilities, i mean that cant even get press conferences interesting after all these year's.

Year's ago there was a test field done on the psychic abilities of trance brain messaging, from one person to another you could communicate. and know what the other person was saying and thinking.

Derek Acorah or Russell Grant could be hired by SI to give every fm buyer the power of thought and then to relate it to the players and staff in fm.

Archived