A Suggestion For The Demo

As a reward to those who pre-order the game, couldn't they get to play a full season? I understand that you can't just play the full game as it is still a demo, but it would be nice to see a full season being played if we've pre-ordered the game already.

As I said, it would probably just get pirated so those who have no intention of buying would probably get to play a full season too. There's also the extra time and cost involved. The cost of setting up an activation system would be pointless for the little (if any) benefit.

I wish if we can be able to choose the data size, and load all the players.. at least i can keep my save game .. what is the point of able to play my save game in full game , if it doesn't include all the players? so am just waiting for the full release

I wish if we can be able to choose the data size, and load all the players.. at least i can keep my save game .. what is the point of able to play my save game in full game , if it doesn't include all the players? so am just waiting for the full release

Some people don't want to have or require huge databases.

I think people are failing to understand that it's a demo of a game. It's not meant to let you have everything available. It's a taster, to see if you like it. It's not a free version of the full game.

Some people don't want to have or require huge databases.

I think people are failing to understand that it's a demo of a game. It's not meant to let you have everything available. It's a taster, to see if you like it. It's not a free version of the full game.

fair enough .. . sometimes we are just greedy :D

This would be possible to do on steam because you download the demo on steam, also pre-ordered on steam so then it would know you had it.

Although there really isnt much point, its limited to 6 months to stop you being able to play too much so if you really want to play the game you have to get the full version but enough to get your feet wet. Also theres no way I would want to carry on a game from the demo because of the way the quick starts limit your options. Again it provides enough to check out some of the new features but need the full game to really play.

Archived