How many leagues can I run

I don't want to say you can run x amount - but given the specs that you have mentioned you will be able to use alot. Scrub is being sarcastic - so just ignore him/her. I know saying it will run alot is pretty vague - but a machine like that is on the high end of the scale for sure in relation to FM. It will be a machine!!! I guees you hve just bought it?

Edit: ok sgrubb is being nice!!! lol

Cheers guys.

I have just got a new machine as the motherboard packed in on the last one. I bought some more Ram for it and have only normally played 2 - 3 nations as that is what my old computer could run. I was asking the advice as I didnt want to stat a game with lots of leagues running and then find it slowed dowm massivly when into my career game and then have to start agian. As I like to get the game and play it with 1 only save.

I'll give it a go with all the leagues and see what happens as the general concensus is that it will be ok

Thanks again

Cheers guys.

I have just got a new machine as the motherboard packed in on the last one. I bought some more Ram for it and have only normally played 2 - 3 nations as that is what my old computer could run. I was asking the advice as I didnt want to stat a game with lots of leagues running and then find it slowed dowm massivly when into my career game and then have to start agian. As I like to get the game and play it with 1 only save.

I'll give it a go with all the leagues and see what happens as the general concensus is that it will be ok

Thanks again

I wouldn't recommend loading all leagues. As you said, you don't want to have to end up with a game you're enjoying being unplayable a few years down the line. If I were you, I'd load all leagues from England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Greece, Argentina and Brazil. Obviously the specifics are down to your personal preference, but I think you'd have a good coverage there and less of a threat to a long term game. It might seem nice to load all leagues, but in reality, you're not likely to manage in 80% of them in your career, so it might just end up being a nuisance.

I wouldn't recommend loading all leagues. As you said, you don't want to have to end up with a game you're enjoying being unplayable a few years down the line. If I were you, I'd load all leagues from England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Greece, Argentina and Brazil. Obviously the specifics are down to your personal preference, but I think you'd have a good coverage there and less of a threat to a long term game. It might seem nice to load all leagues, but in reality, you're not likely to manage in 80% of them in your career, so it might just end up being a nuisance.

Loading leagues you won't manage is quite useful as it creates a more balanced system. Otherwise continental competitions become a joke.

I'm running 77 leagues!

Everywhere in Africa bar Niger and STP, England Scotland Germany Spain Portugal Italy Belarus Russia North and South Korea Mexico Colombia Peru China India and ZANZIBAR.

I'm on a dual-core mac which SI gives 4 and a half stars to and the game runs nice and quickly.

So don't hold back

(now go download the african leagues and take FC Nouadhibou in Mauritania. no money no stadium no nothing. fun I tell you)

I think unplayability is the least of his concerns with that computer spec... :p

I have 131 leagues loaded with 150k players in 2015 and I'm on a 2.1 Ghz dual-core processor with 4GB ram. I think he's fine. :p

Load a bit of everything, the main European leagues, most of the smaller European ones, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Uruguay, MLS, Mexico, China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, S. Korea, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Singapore....

Actually just load everything and download some more xml files for the ultimate FM experience. :cool:

I dont want to open a new topic so I will ask it here:

I have a Quad core 2.8 with 6 GB ram on Win 7.How many leagues I will be able to load as the speed stays the fastest ?

(I'd try it by myself but right now my machine is on 32bit which means i have only 3.5 GB out of 6 possible)

Archived