Sentimentality missing..

So I've been in charge of Arsenal for 15-16 years and I decided that I wanted to go somewhere else so I decided to run down my current contract. I'm in the last year of my contract and we're breezing through the league, ahead by 8 points and in February, all of a sudden, the board decide to sack me!?

In my opinion, that's freaking ridiculous. I've won everything there is to win with Arsenal and given them 16 amazing years and they won't even let me finish my last season with them?? Surely, this is extremely unreasonable.

Sounds more like a bug. If you're ahead by that much and have such a massive history, there should be no way they would sack you.

It probably falls under one of the following:

A) Issued an ultimatum.

B) Declared interest/applied for another job.

C) The rare event (bug?) where another manager declares interest in your job.

doomwolf, do you have a saved game from just before you were sacked? I'm sure we can take a look at it for you. You can find more details on how to upload a saved game to us in the Bugs Forum where one of the QA team will help you.

Awww man. I've already moved to Real Madrid and saved the game. Thanks anyway for the offer, really would have appreciated it. xD

Archived