Red Bull Brasil

They will probably be in a custom database as the Campenato Paulista does not go down that far in the game I don't think.

But how many football clubs do Red Bull want to be involved in? :D

They now are involved with two teams in Brazil, a team in Austria and a team in the USA. Is there any more?

They also have two Formula 1 racing teams.

I knew about having one team but I never knew they had 2. I just looked it up and discovered Toro Rosso is Italian for Red Bulls. :D

There's also Red Bull Leipzig playing in the German 4th tier and there were rumours of them looking to take over a Russian side.

Another team to add to the collection. :D

They must want to have a team in every country. :D

They will probably be in a custom database as the Campenato Paulista does not go down that far in the game I don't think.

But how many football clubs do Red Bull want to be involved in? :D

They now are involved with two teams in Brazil, a team in Austria and a team in the USA. Is there any more?

They have Red Bull Racing in NASCAR and F1...they also have something called Red Bull Crashed Ice. The only reason I know this is because it was in Canada in this year. :p

There's also a hockey team in Austria owned by Red Bull, EC Red Bull Salzburg.

I dont get it i thought they said there's no money to be made in Football ownership but Red Bull are on a frenzy of making clubs lol

It would give them a great advertisement platform and their revenue is more or less break even I suppose.

Archived