What does this mean?

The domestic player bias does not work - or not in my game too daryll! Why SI have a function that does not work is beyond me!

It does work, it just seems to be a little bit harsh on the Premier League managers considering the way that league is at the moment.

I posted this twice - but I pressed the wrong button so in the end I just left it. In 2026 at Barcelona I have a squad that according to the information - facts I have a domestic bias of 76%.

My current squad of 33 player: + 21 are Spanish

+ 25 are club trained

+ 2 are nation trained

+ 6 players are non of the above

So can someone explain how my managerial profile reads 5 for domestic player bias? I am afraid that is not a harsh system dafuge - that is broken. It has been 5 for ages and at the moment by far, I have more spanish player than ever before.

It is more than just the nationality of players that you are bringing into the club, it also factors in the players you are selecting for your lineups. Over the last few years of your career, how many foreigners have been regularly getting into your first team?

Ok I did not realise it was first 11! Nver knew that - but at the same time I do think 5 is very harsh. At least there will be 6 players from spain and that is at the very minimum ie it will never be less than that.

5 does sound a bit harsh if over half your team has consistently been made up of Spanish players, you would at least expect a rating of 10.

Half of my team are English and have come through my youth squad.. and my domestic player bias is only 4. I dont think its an accurate figure tbh

It is certainly not perfect, but I have seen mine rise from 1 to 20 when going for a team made up entirely of youth products. It seems to drop fast but rise slowly.

Archived