ı can not play FM when the ınternet connecktion off.

ı bought my game by steam.

already there was not such a problem, but last week , ı have tried to play FM 2010 but ıt contınously gave me error which is about "it is requıred internet connection for playing game "

ı need urgent solution because ı will be away for a week and there won't be any internet connection chance

Have you got your username & password saved/remembered?

If so there shouldn't be a problem.

I don't know about the OP but I had mine all set up and it still went pete tong for no reason and their support were hopeless.

You can run Steam in offline mode. It just takes an eternity for Steam to figure out that you have no Internet connection. Once it's spent half an hour looking for a connection, it'll ask if you want to start it in offline mode.

I usually load up FM as soon as my PC comes on, which is usually before my net connection is established. Within 10 seconds or so it tells me the game could not be started and asks if I want to start in offline mode.

No problems for me. I bought the game on disc and used Steam to install it.

I had a similar problem. I bought the disk and installed thru steam. Now i used to play the game as steam online and overtime my internet connection went and i think i erased all log on details from my p.c. thru a different program. So what i think used to happen was when i tried to start FM it would find no connection to start online, i would click start offline but the steam info (password login) was not on my system anymore so i got a message saying unable to start fm. So in the end i had to borrow a internet connection, start steam online thing, change the option to go offline so the info would now be back to normal. Dunno if this is what happened here but it was very frustrating for me to figure out what happened. Hope i explained myself right, im using my phone browser and its hard to reread what i write as i can only see two lines at a time!.

Archived