Using Editor In This Way - Am I Cheating or Not???

I've been reading the forums for months now but this is the first time i'm faced with a question that i cant locate the answer to so this is my first post. I'm an arsenal fan and i'm looking to start a new season with the gunners. I've thought about using the editor to include our new signings Chamakh & Koscielny to the squad but i'm not sure if this would be considered cheating cause i'm all about playing the game fairly.

So wud u guys consider this cheating & is there another way of updating my game???

As both Neji and AcidBurn mentioned, there are several transfer updates out there.

Anyway, whether someone regarded as cheating or not it would not stop me from playing using an updated database so I don't see what difference it makes. The editor is there to be used.

Feel free to play the game in any way you like :thup:

According to the LLaMa rules, every change from the initial db is cheating, even neutral ones like including lower divisions or using updated player data which is provided by some third parties.

I think that as long as you don't create yourself an easier life by any changes you make then I don't call it cheating.

But even if I did, it's all up to you. Whether you enjoy the game more by the way you are playing is the only thing that matters. :)

I don't believe using the editor is cheating, because I believe it has some staggering faults.

Still if you think a top league player should have 0's in his profile, or that the probable frontrunner for the ballon d'or should have a worse ability rating than a back up player for the England team, then yes, i'm probably guilty of terrible cheating.

bad me.

Archived