Clean Sheets

The most i've seen was by Harryseaess whose keeper (Portugal's Eduardo who is playing in the World Cup) had gone 1346 mins without a goal [so just under 15 games]. My best is about 546.

My best on FM10 is 8. Kind of strange that it all began after I changed to a more attacking formation.

Same here, I play quite an odd looking formation but I am so tight at the back. I am dominant in possession and create loads of chances but very rarely score goals.

Right now, my Luzern club is on 6 clean sheets in a row. Unfortunately, 4 of those have been 0-0 draws. 10 points in 6 games, still decent points for a goal drought. I'm sitting in 3rd place at Christmas, least goals scored & least goals conceeded in league. Hmm.

Though not breaking my previous record of 7 consecutive clean sheets with Atlético Mineiro, my 2017 Southampton , with a 35 year-old Ali Al Habsi in goal, ended its Coca-Cola League 1 record-breaking campaign (111 points) with 23 clean sheets. We were both the team with most goals scored (97, though most of them were scored in the second half) and the least conceded (27), with the best goalscorer (Will Hoskins, with 28 goals), the player with the highest average points (7.53 of my italian regen, Salvatore Cerbone), the player with the most Man of Match awards (Again Cerbone) and the player with the most assists (Yes, Cerbone)

PD: Cerbone finished third in the goalscoring table, despite not having scored so many goals in the first half of the season

Archived