How Cruel can this game get?

So basically Im playing with roma in my first season in seria A. Im currently second with one game to go. Im on 86 points and Ac milan are on 88 points. My final game is Ac milan at home so a win will give me the title. First half of the game I destroy them and Im leading 4-1. its then the 89th minute and Im winning 5-1 and My team are about to become champions. But then Suddenly my screen goes blank and a message comes up saying football manager is out of memory and has to quit.:( This is the first time this has happened to me. I am then forced to restart and end up losing 3-1 and get two of my defenders sent off:thdn:

Milan win the title and right now I feel as though i got cheated out of the title!!!!! totally unfair

In this situation I think it is your right to keep restarting until you win, 'cos you did but it didn't save :(

yes i would do the same.

completely understandable after something like this happened.

damn...i think i woulda need to buy a new mouse after **** like that though ^^

Reload, perfectly acceptable. No one could begrudge you any differently.

Hammering Arsenal at the Emirates, 72% possession, four clear cut chances and five wood work denied efforts. On comes Bendtner, first touch, goal. :(

you think your hard done by... try being a ghana supporter :p

In my FM10 game with my girlfriend her Ghana won the 2010 WC. Admittedly I played the final for her. I did expect other teams to progress further though.

(and even though I was rooting for Ghana in that match, it's their own idiocy, and that of their coach. you don't let somebody who has failed time and time again at shooting in a match take an important penalty, see Podolski@Germany-Serbia)

On that note, I'd appreciate a button in FM to pause when there's a free kick/penalty/anything and to just ask me outright who I want to take it.

And please do replay your game.

Archived