AC Milan relegated 1st season

Was just playin my 2nd season everton save when i saw that pato had moved to tottenham for 16 million. Had a look and it turned out that AC milan went down in the first season. Never really saw anything as drastic before but i like it, adds variety to the game.

Thiago silva was the only other player they sold.

I wanted Gattuso, Pirlo etc for tutoring my youngsters but they had to desire to join me.

Ever seen anything like this?

its funny just reached the end of my first season (playing in the English league so not influencing it) and they look like they are going to just survive, but only 1 place above the relegation zone, the researchers really dont seem to like them :p

In another thread, " the 2074 save ", the guy had Man U in the BSP at one point.

If it had been me, I would have bought all their players etc when they went there, so that they would go out of the football league entirely :D

Guest markyosullivan
In another thread, " the 2074 save ", the guy had Man U in the BSP at one point.

If it had been me, I would have bought all their players etc when they went there, so that they would go out of the football league entirely :D

Win. Would love that.

in a recent game of mine, psv in holland won their last 2 games and rkc waljwik lost their last game 6-1. psv survived by having a goal difference better by just one goal. they then won in the play offs to stay up.

In my CM4 days, I once saw Ipswich go out of the football lg entirely in straight seasons from the start of the game. By the time they were in the conference, their finances were so bad they played the entire season with youth players, which is no wonder they got shelled out of the Conference as well :D

That made me remember of ol' PC Calcio! :D

The closest thing what happened in my save was Liverpool narrowly avoiding relegation after a point deduction in the 3rd season

Same here, now I'm in charge of them the past 2 and a half seasons and doing a bang up job so far

Valencia got relegated in the 1st season in my Dortmund save. As did Sampdoria. I remember looking at the transfer listed players and seeing Villa, Silva, Mata, Pazzini, Cassano, Banega and more. Turns out almost every starting Valencia player got hurt during the season.

Valencia got relegated in the 1st season in my Dortmund save. As did Sampdoria. I remember looking at the transfer listed players and seeing Villa, Silva, Mata, Pazzini, Cassano, Banega and more. Turns out almost every starting Valencia player got hurt during the season.

Sounds like christmas come early for teams in the transfer market :D

agree, its a great idea

Archived