Board Confidence Update

Yeah I love the little touches as well! Nice to know there's bits of the game left to be found. My board confidence is 91% I think.

I've taken Rushden & Diamonds from the BSP to the Prem (just finished first season there), so I guess that's why I got that message. Do you think it's possible to get it if you have continual success with an already established club like Chelsea, City, United etc.?

Yeah I love the little touches as well! Nice to know there's bits of the game left to be found. My board confidence is 91% I think.

I've taken Rushden & Diamonds from the BSP to the Prem (just finished first season there), so I guess that's why I got that message. Do you think it's possible to get it if you have continual success with an already established club like Chelsea, City, United etc.?

It is actually impossible to get it if you manage Man Utd or some other high reputation clubs. Unless someone deliberately changes Manchester United's reputation to 1 BEFORE the start of the new season (example 26th June I think) and win everything there is to win, it is impossible. Even if you do it for 100 years. The reason? It is because as the club's reputation goes up, the board would not have 100% happiness in the particular competition that you win. For example, winning the Champions League with United would make the board 70% or at the most 80% happy. It all depends on th starting reputation of the club BEFORE the new season begins.

I am still waiting for someone to show me proof that they have achieved 100% OVERALL confidence in their club. I have been trying to achieve this through any means as possible but the highest I have got is only 94% confidence! :(

you'd have to win everything, a lot.

Correction: Even if you win the Charity Shield with a Blue Square team (that particular team must win the FA Cup as a North/South team in its previous season), the board still would not be 100% happy with regards to winning the Charity Shield. This brings all the confidence in competitions down, even if you win the UEFA Cup with a Blue Square team! I have tried this and I feel gutted! :(

You can try this if you don't believe me! But it requires patience and no sense of conscious (You know what I mean!). :D

It is actually impossible to get it if you manage Man Utd or some other high reputation clubs. Unless someone deliberately changes Manchester United's reputation to 1 BEFORE the start of the new season (example 26th June I think) and win everything there is to win, it is impossible. Even if you do it for 100 years. The reason? It is because as the club's reputation goes up, the board would not have 100% happiness in the particular competition that you win. For example, winning the Champions League with United would make the board 70% or at the most 80% happy. It all depends on th starting reputation of the club BEFORE the new season begins.

I am still waiting for someone to show me proof that they have achieved 100% OVERALL confidence in their club. I have been trying to achieve this through any means as possible but the highest I have got is only 94% confidence! :(

Thanks for the clarification mate, nice to know it's not a regular thing. Am I right in saying that at some point, assuming I take the team to bigger and better things, I will get to a point where this confidence update will no longer be available?

Don't think i've seen this one before. Very nice :D

2mmcm07.jpg

So what rating does that give ?

I finished unbeaten in my 1st season in Tier 7, and at just 77 % my job status was 'untouchable'

Does it ever go higher than 'untouchable' ??

Correction: Even if you win the Charity Shield with a Blue Square team (that particular team must win the FA Cup as a North/South team in its previous season), the board still would not be 100% happy with regards to winning the Charity Shield. This brings all the confidence in competitions down, even if you win the UEFA Cup with a Blue Square team! I have tried this and I feel gutted! :(

You can try this if you don't believe me! But it requires patience and no sense of conscious (You know what I mean!). :D

On CM4, I actually did that (win the UEFA cup in the English Conference) without cheating. I failed in my attempt to win every lg game, so deliberately stayed down, but won the FA Cup, then following season won the UEFA cup 3-2 in e/t after coming from 2-0 down in normal time with 20 mins left against Parma. Still failed to win every lg game that year though, but it was already by then too late so stay down with the remaining games left, so I just abandoned the save.

P.S Maybe if you stay down in the lowest division but win the FA Cup, and then following season win the FA, CS, UEFA Cup and the league, it will give you the 100% that you seek. It's worth a try.

Thanks for the clarification mate, nice to know it's not a regular thing. Am I right in saying that at some point, assuming I take the team to bigger and better things, I will get to a point where this confidence update will no longer be available?

The confidence update will always be available. It is just that when you take your team higher and higher up, the board expects more of you, thus winning important competitions won't result in a 100% competition confidence.

By the way, I only achieved a 98% overall confidence at my club Dorchester Town in the first season and I feel gutted! :(

The reason being, I did not sign new players in the January transfer window, thus when the month of May came around, I had only 50% transfer confidence, thus bringing down my overall confidence to 98%! :(

I guess I must try again in the 2nd season and reach my goal of 100% board confidence! :(

The reason being, I did not sign new players in the January transfer window, thus when the month of May came around, I had only 50% transfer confidence, thus bringing down my overall confidence to 98%! :(

(

That is simply ridiculous !!!

In my 1st season I got rid of my entire team and replaced them with free signings, about 20 players.

We won the lg unbeaten, and transfer confidence was only 50 % as I also signed no more players.

But hell, we shouldn't have to !!!! Winning the lg unbeaten with a set of free transfers should give 100% no question. Utterly utterly stupid making people sign new players just for the sake of it :thdn::thdn::thdn:

This year, there are no players worth signing who can improve my squad. So am I expected to sign new players anyway just to increase my boards confidence in me ? That is simply a waste of money and the biggest letdown in the game I have seen so far SI

That is simply ridiculous !!!

In my 1st season I got rid of my entire team and replaced them with free signings, about 20 players.

We won the lg unbeaten, and transfer confidence was only 50 % as I also signed no more players.

But hell, we shouldn't have to !!!! Winning the lg unbeaten with a set of free transfers should give 100% no question. Utterly utterly stupid making people sign new players just for the sake of it :thdn::thdn::thdn:

This year, there are no players worth signing who can improve my squad. So am I expected to sign new players anyway just to increase my boards confidence in me ? That is simply a waste of money and the biggest letdown in the game I have seen so far SI

Mate, I understand your situation! By the way, what was your overall board confidence in that game? :(

Mate, I understand your situation! By the way, what was your overall board confidence in that game? :(

Dunno now, as it has just gone into the 2nd season.

Board were only worried that my wage bill was high tho, rest was a ok.

i am cardiff city in championship and lost 4-1 to manchester united in semi final of fa cup and my board are discontent at the result,,,like umm hello!!!

Mate, what was the current reputation of Manchester United and Cardiff while the game was being played?

Archived