Club or National Team

Hi

I just finished an excellent 3rd season with fulham. I won the Carling cup and was 4th in EPL. Now I cant wait for the fourth season to start. But the Republic of Ireland national team wants me as their coach. I want to stay with fulham as i believe i have something for the future here. I also realize that chances to manage national teams are rare.

I cant do both. Please help me pick.

Hi

I just finished an excellent 3rd season with fulham. I won the Carling cup and was 4th in EPL. Now I cant wait for the fourth season to start. But the Republic of Ireland national team wants me as their coach. I want to stay with fulham as i believe i have something for the future here. I also realize that chances to manage national teams are rare.

I cant do both. Please help me pick.

You can do both i am italy and aston villa manager

You can definitely do both matey, been a feature for a while. it's handy if you have Irish internationals in your Fulham squad, means you can rest them if possible where another manager wouldn't. You'll miss the weekends off though, trust me.

I dont want to do both. It is too much for me as I am still a beginner. Besides its too confusing as well. I want to keep it realistic.

I have to pick one of the 2. Which one would you pick? Keep in mind I have a solid Fulham squad that has solidified itself as a top 7 team. The other is Ireland, good but not that good.

I wouldn't want to do just national management it would be very boring and involve lots of holidaying. If your mind is made up on only doing one then stay at Fulham, I would say however that International management is very easy you do not play that many games a year.

I dont want to do both. It is too much for me as I am still a beginner. Besides its too confusing as well. I want to keep it realistic.

I have to pick one of the 2. Which one would you pick? Keep in mind I have a solid Fulham squad that has solidified itself as a top 7 team. The other is Ireland, good but not that good.

I do both and the International job is just a nice distraction kind of different aspect of the game. Get a good national pool and after a while you will known your best 11 and squad and then from there it is pretty fast and easy to be honest. Once you have spent the time doing the tactics etc then the team kind of picks its self if that makes sense.

Guus Hiddink was chelsea and russia manager at the same time. In real life.

You barely do anything as national team manager......outside of tournaments you will play no more than 5 or 6 matches a year. So do both.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Advocaat

Dick advocaat managed belgium and az alkmear at the same time so not unrealistic

Off course, because of the way he left. He promised to bring Belgium to the WC 2014, less than that he considered a failure.

He also said he was going to Belgium to be close to his family, and he didn't really need more money anyway.

When there were rumours he might he might go to Russia, he always said he will stay with Belgium as promised.

Then he got an offer from Russia and he forgot everything he said the last 10 months. Suddenly he didn't need to be close with his family anymore, suddenly he actually could use more money.

If you don't want to do both then definitely Fulham. You'll regret leaving the club after 3 seasons and building a good team for the Ireland nation side where you will rarely even do anything...

Archived