Couple of new Ideas

Hi again

directed at SI

for 2011

can we actualy Build our own stadiums.

and can u change the finance screen the the 1 in FML.

then finance screen in 2010 isnt great....

would also like a better range of skin colours to choose fro

like change Attributes above 15 to a diffrent colour...

Simple things... :D

thanks and comments please

If you go to the Skinning Hideout sub-forum, you'll find lots of custom skins that you can download, and guides explaining how to change the attribute colours yourself.

I don't think you're going to see the opportunity to build your own stadium in the game, I'm afraid - SI have always deliberately steered clear of features that a real-life manager wouldn't have any control over.

You have no chance of stadium building being added and I don't think SI would give us a number of skin options given that we can create our own.

Finances are an area I would like to see improved though.

I haven't seen FML so can't comment on its screen but I would like a little more detail and more historical record of individual timeframes. I work monthly and once you go over into a new month all you can see is YTD & previous year. I would like to be able to view previous months/years over the past 3-4 seasons by being able to select a start & end period.

Completely agree with you there Cougar. It would help managing finances a lot if the history would be a bit longer, being able to look back a couple of months and comparing them to each other. A small feature that wouldn't be too hard to incorporate into the game I think.

Long term managers (e.g. I'm now an 'icon' at Juventus) should have input into stadium plans, especially if the stadium is going to be named after that manger. Perhaps the board could show different stadium plans, similar to how they show different possible feeder clubs.

I've heard we'll have more control over stadium in FM11. Not building it ourselve though, not in that much depth, but more than we're able to do in FM10.

Dear God no.

I wouldn't want that, it's a job for the board. What input would any manager in real life have over any part of the stadium and/or it's facilities?

Dear God no.

I wouldn't want that, it's a job for the board. What input would any manager in real life have over any part of the stadium and/or it's facilities?

I disagree with you here, mate! For example, if you are in a club for more than 10 to 15 seasons and you become an icon or legend in the club, then I think that SI should allow the manager to have more say over the stadium expansion or even building a new stadium after your name.

The reason is simple. It is because of your iconic status or legendary status within the club, the club directors will have to listen to you more often because of your trustworthiness and dedication shown towards the club. Furthermore, if one was to give ultimatums to the club directors, they would also tend to listen to you as you have become such an influential figure in the club.

So as to say, the iconic or legendary status you have within the club has more meaning and carries more weight instead of the present situation where these status are just for cosmetic purposes.

I strongly urge SI to look into this matter! There should also come a time in a manager's career that the club chairman views the manager has having a greater say or even being "bigger" than the club itself! Of course these situations should be rare as well!

:)

I disagree with you here, mate! For example, if you are in a club for more than 10 to 15 seasons and you become an icon or legend in the club, then I think that SI should allow the manager to have more say over the stadium expansion or even building a new stadium after your name.

The reason is simple. It is because of your iconic status or legendary status within the club, the club directors will have to listen to you more often because of your trustworthiness and dedication shown towards the club. Furthermore, if one was to give ultimatums to the club directors, they would also tend to listen to you as you have become such an influential figure in the club.

So as to say, the iconic or legendary status you have within the club has more meaning and carries more weight instead of the present situation where these status are just for cosmetic purposes.

I strongly urge SI to look into this matter! There should also come a time in a managers career that the club chairman views the manager has having a great say or even being "bigger" than the club itself! Of course these situations should be rare as well!

:)

You make an interesting point.

Archived