Queens Park

Has anyone ever tried a game, they play their home games at Hampden Park so wont have the hassle of building a new staduim as they move up the leagues.

Just wondered if anyone has had a succesful game with these

You don't get too far with Queens Park - as they are enternally "Amateur" in status. It's best to move on after a couple of seasons. Having a 52,000 all-seater stadium is not much use when your average gate is about 600.

I started a game with the intention of filling the stadium, eventually got to professional status and into the Europa League, but the highest attendance i think i got was 29,000 odd

They have a real life rule\agreement that they'll never turn professional. This has either not been implemented in the game or them turning pro is a bug.

They have a real life rule\agreement that they'll never turn professional. This has either not been implemented in the game or them turning pro is a bug.

it used to be the case on previous versions, seems a shame it isnt now

They have an agreement to never become pro?

Some deal that they've got going there...

its a wonderful tradition, its hard to reconcile with the current age of sky tv watching glory supporters but it makes the club unique.

I did that game with Charlesbeams and the principle aim was to try rival Celtic and Rangers attendances, I managed to get Queen's Park into the Champions League via winning the League, crazy times, though i'd have preferred to have stayed Amateur for realistic purposes, it wouldnt have been near possible without turning Pro, I think I got a 34k attendance v Rangers one game.

Archived