New Stadiums

Im sure there has been many threads about this subject, but I was wondering....

which teams usually build a new stadium and how far into the game is it likely to happen? I've never ever had one in the countless number of games i've started on FM.

Cheers guys

Im on 2015, and Man City built a new stadium in 2014, which I thought was a bit odd considering their stadium was pretty new already!

Oh, it was called "The Man City Stadium" - original!

Had new stadiums with a few clubs, West Ham in an old save were in the process of building on before the game stopped loading.

On my Fleetwood save at the moment, a few premiership teams have built new stadiums, the one i remember being Chelsea playing at Drogba Park

Im on 2015, and Man City built a new stadium in 2014, which I thought was a bit odd considering their stadium was pretty new already!

They built one in mine as well and called it "Tevez Arena" :p

A lot of teams have new stadiums in my game. Even Real Madrid have a new 99140 stadium "casillas park".

Like the name of the ManC stadium: "Power Stadium" :).

Atm managing Chelsea (post Abramovich) and they're now playing in "Zola Stadium".

A lot of teams have new stadiums in my game. Even Real Madrid have a new 99140 stadium "casillas park".

Like the name of the ManC stadium: "Power Stadium" :).

Atm managing Chelsea (post Abramovich) and they're now playing in "Zola Stadium".

Greatest. Stadium. Name. Ever.:thup:

Im not really sure if it better than 'city of manchester stadium'

Archived