Uprading youth and training facilities.

I am playing as City an am midway through second season.

I have constantly gone to the board and asked them to upgrade youth and training facilities but all I get is 'The board are looking into expanding youth/training facilities'.

How do I get them to stop saying that and just do it?

I started asking them at beginning of first season.

I am playing as City an am midway through second season.

I have constantly gone to the board and asked them to upgrade youth and training facilities but all I get is 'The board are looking into expanding youth/training facilities'.

How do I get them to stop saying that and just do it?

I started asking them at beginning of first season.

It will take some time. Took about a season after they agreed in my case.

you only need to ask once

if you ask multiple times they can get arsey about it, they might even sack you for it ...

if they are going to say 'yes' .. it will be at/towards the end of your current season

1st Season :-

;You ask for Facility Improvements

;Board eventually agrees

2nd Season :-

; Upgrading work starts

; Training Facility upgrade apply as soon as completed

; Youth Facilities completed

3rd Season :-

; Benefits from youth upgrade start having effect

It's not instant .... and takes quite a while, just have to be patient

I had my board accept my request in July, and it's now February the following year and they are not complete, is this normal as it only took 6 months for my stadium upgrade to be complete? I would have thought stadium expansions would have taken longer.

I had my board accept my request in July, and it's now February the following year and they are not complete, is this normal as it only took 6 months for my stadium upgrade to be complete? I would have thought stadium expansions would have taken longer.

Did you have an attempted takeover? That scuppered my youth upgrade. The idiots finally took the club over and spent £2.4m to upgrade after the old board had paid £1.1m to upgrade and then scrapped the plans when the takeover started. I'm pretty sure I didn't get a message that the work was being put on hold/cancelled, but it was the foruth attempt in a year and I might of just missed it.

They normally do it at the end of the season. My board announced that they were upgrading the training grounds and it would only take a few months, 6 months later I'm still waiting to be informed.

EDIT: They just announced it's finished after posting this.

you should ask after your last game of the season normally the start of may, make sure it is before the last week in may, and in the last week of may or first week in june, the will inform you that work have begun on expanding the facilities or youth, this is normally complete anytime between september and december

Archived