Board accept offer

If offering the player a new contract doesn't work (and it normally does) then you could add another manger and take over the club before the transfer is confirmed and it should be cancelled then you can resign from the new club.

The men in suits have accepted an offer for my best striker 'on behalf of me', is there anything I can do to stop the deal going through or contact my board about it?

Resign and find a club with a less annoying chairman.

The men in suits have accepted an offer for my best striker 'on behalf of me', is there anything I can do to stop the deal going through or contact my board about it?

A "trick" you could use is offering the player to clubs at an outragous price - this will prevent the club from making an offer in the first place.

Such a **** feature this board crap!!

You SHOULD be able to accept all kinds of bids, regardless the player.

Im Celtic just now, Not a lot of money so splashed all my £10m budget at the start of the season on Miranda from Sao Paulo. He is an amazing centre back! Liverpool offer a measley £5.75m a year later, and the board accept.

Not only that, its YOU that gets the ****ing blame for it at the end/start of the month when the board confidence news appears.

Its a **** take, SI need to take a look at this as its unrealistic.

Rant Over :D

Im Celtic just now, Not a lot of money so splashed all my £10m budget at the start of the season on Miranda from Sao Paulo. He is an amazing centre back! Liverpool offer a measley £5.75m a year later, and the board accept.

Not only that, its YOU that gets the ****ing blame for it at the end/start of the month when the board confidence news appears.

Woah, that would be annoying. I agree it should be looked at.

Or the opposite,

Offer the player out for 0, accept all bids from clubs. Hopefully he chooses one of those clubs and then you can cancel the deal unless it's the club the chairman accepted, just increases the chance he will pick another team. Just make sure you cancel the deal haha

It's basically cheating but I used it a few times in FM08 when I had a terrible chairman

Or the opposite,

Offer the player out for 0, accept all bids from clubs. Hopefully he chooses one of those clubs and then you can cancel the deal unless it's the club the chairman accepted, just increases the chance he will pick another team. Just make sure you cancel the deal haha

It's basically cheating but I used it a few times in FM08 when I had a terrible chairman

Doesn't that really, really, really **** off the player?

Anyway, I had a rubbish bid accepted by a chairman on the manager's behalf. So it can work both ways.

Yeah you are damn right, when he left the fans were upset at loosing him and teh board said they are dissapointed with him leaving!!! Its like they have amnesia or something its so bad, i wish they had concentrated on things like this rather than spending all their time on a 3d match engine.

Yeah you are damn right, when he left the fans were upset at loosing him and teh board said they are dissapointed with him leaving!!! Its like they have amnesia or something its so bad, i wish they had concentrated on things like this rather than spending all their time on a 3d match engine.

Its a goddamn conspiracy this game is sometimes. :mad:

Yeah you are damn right, when he left the fans were upset at loosing him and teh board said they are dissapointed with him leaving!!! Its like they have amnesia or something its so bad, i wish they had concentrated on things like this rather than spending all their time on a 3d match engine.Rant Over :D

Yes I could not agree more - but as the 3-D is not going anywhere, than that is where alot of the time and focus will be spent - just look at what 10.3 patch fixed......pretty much all 3-D! ;)

You need a very high end computer for it too be good enough to make it worthwhile.

I disagree. Just make sure your directx and graphics card drivers are up to date. Dont think that just because you have a brand new computer (if you have just bought one) that the drivers wont need updated because they probably will.

Archived