Your Best Eleven ... :)

I have never understood how FM calculates the best 11 as there are often wierd decisions made - even in the above I don't understand how a guy with 448 goals in 759 appearances isn't in the starting 11? If he is a striker then surely he'd be above connolly? a midfielder then pretty much all of them?

Anyone from SI care to enlighten how the game chooses who's in upon what criteria?

I have never understood how FM calculates the best 11 as there are often wierd decisions made - even in the above I don't understand how a guy with 448 goals in 759 appearances isn't in the starting 11? If he is a striker then surely he'd be above connolly? a midfielder then pretty much all of them?

Anyone from SI care to enlighten how the game chooses who's in upon what criteria?

It looks like it might be average rating, because his average rating isn't better than either of the other two strikers in the first 11.

192 out of 332 is actually better than 448 out of 759. Still, playing so many games and scoring that much should earn a place in the overall team imo.

Archived