Global Career Advice

South Africa, South Korea, USA, Brazil, England? Then start out in South Africa, move on to South Korea, then USA, then Brazil, and finally England? You'll have teams good enough to challenge for the continental titles too then.

South Africa, South Korea, USA, Brazil, England? Then start out in South Africa, move on to South Korea, then USA, then Brazil, and finally England? You'll have teams good enough to challenge for the continental titles too then.

Should I remain in each continent till I have won the continental title also?

I'm doing the same type of thing now patch 10.3 is out. I have a lot of leagues from all over the world running, something like 22 leagues from 16 nations. I started as a sunday league footballer in English League two and hope to make the move up the ladder to eventually win all continental competitions throughout the world.

I have started the same in my 10.3 but in a smaller scale, Europe (England, France, Italy, Spain) and Asia (China, Hong kong)

Start up in Hong Kong and in China at the moment, waiting for my chance to move to Europe. Would expect Italy being my first stop

But if you can, try and get a job in Argentina, rather than the manic Brazil/Mexico :p
one on each continent???

England. (Europe)

Japan/China. (Asia)

Australia. (Australia :))

USA. (North America)

Brazil/Argentina. (South America)

South Africa/Egypt. (Africa)

Fixed up the above a bit, but I’d say this is pretty spot on. Maybe also load Spain, Italy and Germany for the regens, but don’t bother if it’s a big strain on your computer. :)

And I’ve heard the Mexican leagues are pretty hectic, games 52 weeks of the year, and the rules are made up as they go along. I’d give them a go, as there’s a bit of talent in Mexico to.

I have now started my Global Challenge and loaded the following leagues: -

Europe - England & Turkey

S. America - Argentina

N. America - Mexico

Asia - S. Korea

Australia - Australia

Africa - S. Africa

I chose to begin my career in S. Africa and chose the team by the choose Club and League option, selecting the first SA team selected and it came out as SuperSport.

Archived