Anyone ever buys Everton??

No, i've never seen them bought, but in my final 10.2 game I had a great save going with Everton and they had plenty of money put in in the first two seasons. Just don't waste it on bad signings. If you buy smart you can stretch even a small amount of money. They'll give you enough to get some nice players, and given how relatively easy it is to sell dead wood you can raise cash that way cause Everton have a fairly deep squad.

Go for them, it was my first ever Everton game and it was great.

£4 to £4.8M first season......just started my second season and got £9M, although I presume this figure is affected by your results and if you spent all your transfer kitty the previous season, which I did and I managed 3rd in prem, fa cup winner, Qtr's of Europa Lge and semi's in the Leauge Cup

did u spend a lot on transfers??? addicks could pls give a bit info on everton cause i would love to start a save with them??? and y was ur trasnfer budget sooo low...if u have achieved sooo much...u qualified for the Champions league...what was ur income like

did u spend a lot on transfers??? addicks could pls give a bit info on everton cause i would love to start a save with them??? and y was ur trasnfer budget sooo low...if u have achieved sooo much...u qualified for the Champions league...what was ur income like

Everton lose money, it takes around two to three seasons of solid performances to get profitable.

First season, I sold Hibbert and brought in Annan, Sergi and Mattock for a total of around £5M, I had left around £1M

Second season I'm looking for a young CB and a striker who can play up top on his own. Looking at getting rid of Yakubu, Distin or Yobo

Play a 4-5-1 formation, you'll struggle for a while until Arteta and Jagielka come back from injury.

Get rid of most of your staff as well, I cleared out coaches, physio's and scouts and brought decent staff in on free's and less money. Although paying release fee's doesn't help the ol balance sheet

No, i've never seen them bought, but in my final 10.2 game I had a great save going with Everton and they had plenty of money put in in the first two seasons. Just don't waste it on bad signings. If you buy smart you can stretch even a small amount of money. They'll give you enough to get some nice players, and given how relatively easy it is to sell dead wood you can raise cash that way cause Everton have a fairly deep squad.

Go for them, it was my first ever Everton game and it was great.

I found to keep the bank balance around the 0 mark I had to have a net income from transfers of 10 mil per season to keep balance around 0. 2 years of stadium expansion may have changed that from third season but I restarted to use 10.3 database.

The striker position is definately a problem. Also they don't have a good attacking rb. I play with tranfer window signing off and as sunday league experience so low motivation plus arteta and jagiela out was tough. Saha and Yakubu really don't seem to work with this ME. I did a bit better when injured players returned and I had Gago, Van de Vaart and Djalo in for second half of season. Finished 8th. for second season signed Caceras (in case any other defender wanted to leave) and Almeida. Almeida has 13 goals in 16 league games but the rest of the team is struggling to score.

4-5-1 seems to be the only starting formation that works for me but if I start badly and then change to 4-4-2 it then works ok. Form still patchy in season 2 but league is tight so only about 6 points off CL place.

I've moved Yobo out to right back because his good pace compared to poor concentration seems less of a liability there. Would like an attacking full back but can't see to find one at a decent price. Got Malouda in in June to replace Billy.

ive tried this new formation...well its not new but i've not seen many people talking about it ...i hate to give away my secrets but what the hell here goes..play a 4-3-2-1 formation...the christmas tree...since everton dont really have any wingers...play cahill and billy behind a good striker...(Gignac) and rodwell piennar and another MC in the 3....id suggest rotating billy and piennar...or go to a classical 4-4-1 with cahill behind ST untill arteta returns...id also suggest the 4-1-3-2 it gives u more bodies up front in the final third and u can have arteta, cahill and piennar play together...or if ur smart enough ud put cahill in the front 2 with a ST and give him the deep lying forward or trequista role....hes gotta do well..and put him to run onto ball.

Archived