How long does it take for FM to load up for you?

For all of those playing 2010 (people who are playing previous versions, your free to join in if you wish :p) how long does the menu take to load up for you?

I'm running the game on a computer with poor RAM and hardware. If it runs smoothly it only takes a couple of minutes, but sometimes it pauses on the 'Loading' screen for a while and can take up to about 10 minutes. :(

Also how long does it take you to load up your save game from there? Again, mine can vary but usually takes 2-5 mins.

Hey Lion08. I also have a slower CPU with poor RAM. FM10 used to take ages to load, but recently I reformatted my drives and have installed basically nothing on it aside from the programs I really need and FM10 itself. Now it loads up in about a minute or two at the most. Starting a new game does hog the resources and I'd say takes 4-5 minutes with a medium database, and after that I MUST restart or it freezes as soon as I click on anything.

Things are pretty fast now, the only thing that is slow is when I click on scouting reports for regens (which I assume is because of the picture, even though none of them load anyways). I've just learned to restart my computer and delete the FM cache every now and again. Runs pretty smooth after I had to figure out ways to make it.. Breezy now. :)

Around 20 seconds for me. About 10 seconds for my save game to load, 10 to save...it's a speedy process for me.

I also advise AdvancedSystemCare, but unless you are a bit of a pro, don't use any of the registry tools.

:eek: Btw, I wasn't having a moan, just enquiring. And sorry about the duplicate threads.

I have this problem and have found that when it shows you LOADING page for ever, go back to your desktop, wait bout 20 seconds(roughly) then bring FM back up. It sounds mental but sometimes i waited 10 mins for the loadin page to go and this works. Also sometimes i just open up any folder on my desktop, close it again and then bring FM back up on screen

Archived