Never seen a goalie do this before.

Lol, winning by 1 goal, and suddenly the ME announces that their goalie (circled) is joining the attack. Where he proceeds to spend the next 2 mins upfield until the final whistle with a completely empty goal.

( I ended up winning 2-1 btw )

Anyone else ever seen this behaviour ??

37718636.jpg

this happens pretty often, when ur winning, AI will set the goalie to run up to join in the attack. u as the manager can do this too. Go to click player instructions for goalie and under attack for corner choose forward or other choices to go into opponents' penalty area. u can also set goalie to sweeper keeper with attack, ur goalie shud join in the attack ;)

Not really, as the wife (using editor) is also my main striker. So it could be said I keep scoring with the wife :D

You are sriously under the thumb, mate. Most people play these games to get away from the Mrs for a couple of hours.

You are sriously under the thumb, mate. Most people play these games to get away from the Mrs for a couple of hours.

In fact,all of my other strikers and midfielders have the names of actresses, singers, models etc. :D

Who else can score with Jessica Boehrs, Tatjana Simic, Renata Somossy, Nora Hoffmann etc :D

I am modest, so I am only the goalie :cool:

Bolat is a great example in real life :cool:

1-0 down, looking to go out of Europe.. get a free kick 45 yards out. It is literally the last kick of the game and Bolat comes up for the attack..

Its crossed in and a fantastic header from Liege Goalkeeper Bolat, as it flies into the top corner that any striker would be proud of :D 1-1! Liege go into the Europa Cup!

Archived