Hate list after leaving club SORT IT OUT SI!

Why do you EVERY TIME you leave a club, no matter if you resign or get sacked or your contract runs out, get 100% on their hate list and get erased from the clubs legends or icons or favorites if you made it there?

even if you won many leagues and cups and promotions with them?

This should definately be FIXED in the 10.3 patch otherwise I will give back my game to the retailer.

And please:

An official answer from SI here please.

because all your previous achievements for the club are not honored when you get taken off the legend/icon/favorite list when you leave thats why - which makes the game a joke

Uhuh... sorry if I'm a little sceptical about whether or not you're being serious. I hardly think that this one thing writes off a game where you have a whole multitude of other features.

If you find this tiny flaw so upsetting, then maybe you shouldn't be playing the game.

Why do you EVERY TIME you leave a club, no matter if you resign or get sacked or your contract runs out, get 100% on their hate list and get erased from the clubs legends or icons or favorites if you made it there?

This should definately be FIXED in the 10.3 patch otherwise I will give back my game to the retailer.

And please:

because all your previous achievements for the club are not honored when you get taken off the legend/icon/favorite list when you leave thats why - which makes the game a joke

Okay' date=' so you say that this game's a joke and you're going to get a refund. Then you come out with:

otherwise the game is fantastic, but youre not rewarded for winning , thats what i mean

Make up your mind!

And please:

I assume that you have reported this as a bug in the relevant bugs forum?

Why did you feel the need to open a bile filled thread when this one http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4632827#post4632827 was discussing the same topic in a sensible and mature manner?
What worries me is that according to his profile he's 35, yet he's acting like someone 20+ years younger :p
otherwise the game is fantastic, but youre not rewarded for winning , thats what i mean
You are rewarded for winning. You got onto the legends/icons list, did you not? Ergo, you were rewarded for winning. The fact that this recognition was lost when you left the club doesn't detract from the fact that you still got it in the first place. Unless you're sacked (in which case you're probably not doing that well :p) you're not being forced to leave the club so by doing so you are voluntarily forfeiting your appearance in the legends/icons list. But to throw your toys out of the pram and claim you'll be looking for a refund on the game because of such a tiny, insignificant oversight is rather childish and you're not that likely to have anyone taking you seriously if you act like that, whether you're serious or not.

There are instances when this rule should apply such as if you have underachieved at a club and sold the best players. However, if you have rasied the profile of a club, won a trophy, jumped up the league and therefore are offered a job higher up the ladder then your favoured staus should remain.

You are rewarded for winning. You got onto the legends/icons list, did you not? Ergo, you were rewarded for winning. The fact that this recognition was lost when you left the club doesn't detract from the fact that you still got it in the first place. Unless you're sacked (in which case you're probably not doing that well :p) you're not being forced to leave the club so by doing so you are voluntarily forfeiting your appearance in the legends/icons list. But to throw your toys out of the pram and claim you'll be looking for a refund on the game because of such a tiny, insignificant oversight is rather childish and you're not that likely to have anyone taking you seriously if you act like that, whether you're serious or not.

so is shankley still a liverpool legend ?`or busby at man united?

is mourinho still a legend at chelsea although he was sacked?

even after such a long time?

thats what i want the game to recognize and save on the clubs info sheet

and: my sentence about giving the game back was written so much over the top i thought mature people would understand im not serious with that...but oh well , maybe im just too experienced with my 35 years for you young lads out there ;)

What worries me is that according to his profile he's 35, yet he's acting like someone 20+ years younger :p

Sorry, but that's nonsense. By that logic, if Sir Alex Ferguson retires next season, he'll be instantly hated by Manchester United.

I'd go as far as saying it isn't a "tiny, insignificant oversight" either - it's pretty game breaking, because you can then manage three or four other sides, want to return later in your career and not be able to.

So basically, you can't do a Howard Kendall - bring massive success in the 80's, leave and come back to attempt a rescue for your beloved club at a later date if things go wrong.

Given this is a management career simulation, that is one very, very big oversight and does need addressing - the OP is correct, even if he's being a complete ****** in the way he's going about his complaint!

so is shankley still a liverpool legend ?`or busby at man united?

is mourinho still a legend at chelsea although he was sacked?

even after such a long time?

thats what i want the game to recognize and save on the clubs info sheet

and: my sentence about giving the game back was written so much over the top i thought mature people would understand im not serious with that...but oh well , maybe im just too experienced with my 35 years for you young lads out there ;)

Try back tracking all you like but I don't believe a word of it.

why should i care what this child thinks? sorry, i dont waste my time with things like that

anyway this was created to get an official response from SI concerning this bug rather than caring what 11-year-old posters think

Maybe because you're acting like an 11 year old, while he is acting like a mature adult?

I suspect it's not on the fix list for 10.3.

However, if it's raised in a constructive manner in the bugs forum, it'll be noted - even if SI don't choose to respond (it's not possible to respond to every thread).

I'd definitely recommend a more balanced method of posting should you choose to do so. Last time I checked, they weren't too keen on the "I'll scream and scream and scream 'til I'm sick" approach... and it tends to provoke all kinds of aggro on the forums.

Cheers

Matt

did i insult anyone?

obviously not.

so why do you insult me saying im acting like an 11year old?

in this guys profile it says hes born 1998, that makes him 11 years (or 12) , so thats no insult from my side, just a statement that this is his age, which makes him a child in my understanding.

and as its hard for me, being 35, to discuss serious computer bug problems with a child, i should have a point there.

im sorry if someone understood this as an insult, it wasnt.

no offense , not at all

did i insult anyone?

obviously not.

in this guys profile it says hes born 1998, that makes him 11 years (or 12) , so thats no insult from my side, just a statement that this is his age, which makes him a child in my understanding.

and as its hard for me, being 35, to discuss serious computer bug problems with a child, i should have a point there.

no offense , not at all

It was an insult because you said you weren't going to be bothered with talking to an 11 year old, even though he's a fully flegded member of the forum, and plays FM.

I think it's insulting because, somehow, you think you have the right to choose who to listen to. Does someone being 11 mean they have a less valuable opinion that the next guy? No. Maybe you want to differentiate between people who have more posts than others as well?

did i insult anyone?

obviously not.

no offense , not at all

Mate, my profile was hacked. I'm actually 34. Even if I was 11, if I'm able to hold a mature conversation then surely you should be able to engage in it with me, age irrelevant. No hard feelings?

Try back tracking all you like but I don't believe a word of it.
It was an insult because you said you weren't going to be bothered with talking to an 11 year old, even though he's a fully flegded member of the forum, and plays FM.

I think it's insulting because, somehow, you think you have the right to choose who to listen to. Does someone being 11 mean they have a less valuable opinion that the next guy? No. Maybe you want to differentiate between people who have more posts than others as well?

oh well....

if you like to do that, no one keeps you from doing so.

and yes, there are some things an 11year old cannot know , which is not his fault of course, but just the lacking experience of life, which can make his opinion less valuable to me.

as i said , it was not meant as an insult an thats it.

have fun

Archived