2gks now this is my issue

ive come across the same problem on this games teams are subbing gks at half time or sometime in the second half i realize that it can happen in real life but not often its ok when the players injured or unfit but why wen there is nothing wrong

ive come across the same problem on this games teams are subbing gks at half time or sometime in the second half i realize that it can happen in real life but not often its ok when the players injured or unfit but why wen there is nothing wrong

aneone read this or know what the story is with teams playen two gks

i know what you mean.. in my game now english premiership, cant remember team but there first choice keeper (playing fine, fully fit, match was still a draw) was taken off for the back up. unless its for game time for the back up i dont know

Generally it seems only happens if the first string keeper is unavailable.

no ive seen it quiet a few times when the keeper is playing if i knew how to post screenies i would show u

Yeah we're aware of this issue and are looking into it, thanks for taking the time to bring it up.

thanks it was so frustrating two gks getting high ratings against me

and this becomes a problem to you..how? :)

its extreamly difficult to score against sub keepers that have been brought on i feel cheted

if im winning comfortably i usually do it to keep my second choice happy.

Does that actually work? I assumed (there's that famous word) that they would only be happy if they got to start games. I'll bare that in mind.

Does that actually work? I assumed (there's that famous word) that they would only be happy if they got to start games. I'll bare that in mind.

I also sub my second choice keeper on when I'm leading a match comfortably, can't do any harm so why not?

Archived