Is it impossible to have world class reputation?

I am now described as a legendary manager having brought Aldershot up the leagues, but I only have continental reputation.

Noticing something was wrong, I loaded up a real time editor to check it out and saw this:

Home reputation 10000

Current reputation 8999

World reputation 10000

The nature of the number '8999' leads me to believe my current reputation is somehow capped at 8999 as anything more than that would give me world class reputation.

Does anyone know why this is so?

Or, has anyone had world class reputation?

Maybe its because your Aldershot, I'm rated as world class after taking Farnborough to the Premiership.

What have you won?

Admittedly I have not won it all (yet), but on another Arsenal save which I have, I also still have only continental reputation with 8999 current reputation.

I am only listed as a 'talented manager' on the other one though.

Have you won the Champions League?

I think that is what bumped my reputation up to World Class from Continental.

Thanks for that information. I'd need at least another two seasons to try that though.

I just find it weird that my world reputation is 10000 yet current one is just 8999.

As mentioned in my original post, something about 8999 leads me to believe it is capped before I do/achieve something.

im world class rep as well with bristol city. i have won the league twice championship as well fa cup once and league cup 2 times already but it has taken me 5 seasons already to get that rep plus i was england manager last year for 12 months which i think helped before i resigned as i couldnt be bothered trying to manage 2 teams

Ok I've won the Champions League and as expected, my reputation is capped in the same way HR: 10 000, CR: 8 999 and WR: 10 000, which leads me to believe my current reputation is bugged.

On a similar note, I am still only listed as a favoured personnel. 3 of my players are icons, while 1 is even a legend. In fact, the 4 of them achieved that one season ago, even before my first Champions League win. I feel slightly hard done by that I am not even a icon.

Archived