Should be able to select highlights that only show goals

I know some people like to watch every game in full, but a lot of people only like to watch the essentials of each game. I would like it if there was an option that allowed you to only view the parts of the game where a goal was scored.

Or better yet, have a custom list of tick boxes that would let you control what you wanted to see. For example you could tick goals, and cards, and clear cut chances, etc. Makes it more personalised for what people like to see.

Or better yet, have a custom list of tick boxes that would let you control what you wanted to see. For example you could tick goals, and cards, and clear cut chances, etc. Makes it more personalised for what people like to see.

That's actually not that bad of a suggestion.

CM10 has a customisable highlights option, I found it very useful. It reduced a lot of the frustration when watching matches.

Customizable highlights would be a great addition to the game, indeed. I hope it's something that SI would consider adding for future releases.

I watch the key highlights during the game, I like this option better than having the option of just seeing the goals, because that takes away some of the suspense.

Same for me. Otherwise you know every time a highlight starts its going to be a goal.

Archived