2 Star Computer Performance??

When i started my game, it said that i would only have 2 star computer performance, running all English leagues.

My specs are

amd turion X2 dual core(2 Ghz)

3 gig ram

150 gig hard drive

Is there something wrong, only 2 star performance

I dunno what the highest star rating is, but my PC:-

AMD Phenom II quad-core 3.4ghz.

8 gig 1066ghz DDR-II Ram.

Western Digital VelociRaptor 300GB HD [main drive where O/S & FM10 is running from].

GeForce GTX 260 Video card.

I normally play with a large DB and around 10 playable countries, and I get 5 stars on both counts.

Mine stopped at three stars, though I wanted to add more but didn't risk it.

If I ever start a new game I would imagine I'll ignore this and select a few more leagues / add more players. At the time (upon release), I actually thought it was an accurate reading! D'oh!

When i started my game, it said that i would only have 2 star computer performance, running all English leagues.

My specs are

amd turion X2 dual core(2 Ghz)

3 gig ram

150 gig hard drive

Is there something wrong, only 2 star performance

What about your graphics card? And OS?

I find that a bit funny tho; I have 1 GB RAM less than you have, but it rates my Computer Performance to 5 stars. Got 3 GHz Duo though, and way more harddrive space.

Gotta say I find it odd with the two star ratings... I select everything, and it gives me 5 stars on Computer Performance and half a star for Game Speed, though it hit that before I had selected 25 leagues... :p

Whats your game speed like?

very good.Right now i'm at the beginning of the 4th season,and game time is 1day 17 minutes.mind that i spend lots of time looking for stuff in game.I tested once,in first season,i holidayed for a season and it took like 45 minutes to finish

What about your graphics card? And OS?

I find that a bit funny tho; I have 1 GB RAM less than you have, but it rates my Computer Performance to 5 stars. Got 3 GHz Duo though, and way more harddrive space.

Gotta say I find it odd with the two star ratings... I select everything, and it gives me 5 stars on Computer Performance and half a star for Game Speed, though it hit that before I had selected 25 leagues... :p

ATI Radion 250??? or something for graphics and vista, but i disable 3d match engine in the preferences

the star system isnt v accurate tbh, i have 5 stars for speed and performance running all leagues from england scotland spain italy and germany and portugal.... but if i add USA it drops to 2 stars?!!!

im running an acer aspire 8930

4GB RAM

500GB HD

intel core 2 Duo T6600 @2.2 GHz

NVIDIA 1GB Graphics

Archived