Well, back to the drawing board.

Now, this probably just comes down to me not being very good, but after spending 8 seasons developing and good tactic which was sound at the back and good up front, 10.2 has rendered it useless.

It's a basic 442, not overly attacking, paired with a world class side and i just get thrashed. Every opposition has at least 20 -30 shots, they bang em in from everywhere and I'm just dead offensively. Sometimes the opp. keeper saves a ton but mostly we just look like we don't want to play. I have a regen striker who hit for 48 in 51 last season and he has now gone for 9 in 31.

My issue is I can't push the attack envelope because I'm already getting carved up with less aggressive tactics and I cannot try to batten down the hatches as I'm already finding it impossible to score.

Help?

By the by I use the tactics wizard not the classic.

Now to add insult to injury, or should i say injury to injury, I am having to play a 460 because i have 9 strikers out with long term injuries. All of my first teamers, reserves and u-18's went down over a span of 11 days.

Now to add insult to injury, or should i say injury to injury, I am having to play a 460 because i have 9 strikers out with long term injuries. All of my first teamers, reserves and u-18's went down over a span of 11 days.

Thanks for all the info. I was wondering about 10.2 and now I'm certain not to use it. I've read quite a few posts and I don't like what I read. I too am having a great game after nearly 3 years of frustration(never really could get into '08 or '09) and I'll certainly won't take any risks with it. I really hope you find a solution to your problem.

It's pretty unfortunate, the game now feels just like 09 which I sadly didn't enjoy. I mighthave to go back to FM08, again.

Yep, Since i have installed the 10.2 patch i just find the game frustrating like i did with FM09.

Even though there was few bugs with the 10.1 patch, it was fun & enjoyable to play.

IF you explain exactly how you are trying to play, it might be possible for me to help you. Currently, I'd be stabbing in the dark.

Thanks for the help, but I have just decided to do a tactical reboot and treat it like a new game. Still using the same save, just starting over. Seems to be working a bit better.

stop crying about it lol

play the game!

patch makes it 1000x better. players more inteligent. players ACTUALLY follow instructions ect.

Actually not crying, just trying to figure it out.

I never had any problems with my guys not follow instructions on 10.1. I know many people did am I'm glad they have gotten an improved game for them. For me it has gotten worse.

I'm not blaming SI, it's impossible to please everyone, I just happen to be in the minority that were really enjoying 10.1.:thup:

Actually not crying, just trying to figure it out.

I never had any problems with my guys not follow instructions on 10.1. I know many people did am I'm glad they have gotten an improved game for them. For me it has gotten worse.

I'm not blaming SI, it's impossible to please everyone, I just happen to be in the minority that were really enjoying 10.1.:thup:

i went with the original unpatched version. 10.1 i found unrealistic with 7 - 5 score lines and going up 3 - 0 than lose 4 - 3 and so. Trying the new patch i tried going with what i went for with unpatched version it didnt work. With bit of tweaking and messing about won 4 games in a row. sure you will get the hang of it eventually and realise its alot better.

Match engine so much smoother aswell. my opinion

Archived