go back to 10.1?

is it possible tor evert back to 10.1 patch?

i never hads any problems and f*cking steam updated it automkatically, even thouigh i told it not to.

i actually hate that thing whats wrong with the normal way of installing games ffs

so yeah, is it possible to go back to 10.1 at all

• Administrators
Wont work on Steam.

SI deserves a fair share of criticism for not being honest about what was being changed with the patch and how it might affect our games.

Yeah, we should really be apologising for improving the game and fixing things. Honestly some of the stuff on these forums at the moment are just ridiculous.

Wont work on Steam.

SI deserves a fair share of criticism for not being honest about what was being changed with the patch and how it might affect our games.

Like what??

And if auto-updates are turned off, I see no reeason why that wont work...

Yeah, we should really be apologising for improving the game and fixing things. Honestly some of the stuff on these forums at the moment are just ridiculous.

Neal, please show me where SI announced that they would be changing the injury and fatigue model? Playing in the lower leagues in England where fixtures pile up unrealistically, its a game killer.

Wont work on Steam.

Pure nonsense! How have SI not been honest? If you come up with an explanation, your "concern" may be taken more seriously!

It wont work because as far as im aware, Steam will just apply the latest update anyway.

I was under the impression that if the updates were turned off, then it wouldnt apply the latest patch?!

edit, although if theyre turning themselves back on, thats hardly gonna work...

• Administrators

We changed the match engine, we have said time and time and time again, every little match engine change has a knock-on effect elsewhere in the game.

What I don't understand is that players who are playing high-tempo high intensity tactics are getting frustrated when their players are getting tired. In the lower leagues you have unfitter players - if anything this has been fixed to be more like real life, yet instead of players adapting to the realism they consider it a bug and a 'game killer'.

Have you tried changing your tactics and has it made any difference? Let me know, thanks.

I was under the impression that if the updates were turned off, then it wouldnt apply the latest patch?!

edit, although if theyre turning themselves back on, thats hardly gonna work...

It wont update if its turned off, but if you search for a game update it will only find you the latest one.

We changed the match engine, we have said time and time and time again, every little match engine change has a knock-on effect elsewhere in the game.

What I don't understand is that players who are playing high-tempo high intensity tactics are getting frustrated when their players are getting tired. In the lower leagues you have unfitter players - if anything this has been fixed to be more like real life, yet instead of players adapting to the realism they consider it a bug and a 'game killer'.

Have you tried changing your tactics and has it made any difference? Let me know, thanks.

My issue is that my club Leigh Genesis plays in 5 cup competitions and 42 regular season matches. In my first game, I had Tues/Sat matches from September through the New Year. I cant afford to bring in players and the youth team has their own league. In my latest save, I have 4 matches in 8 days including tuesday/wednesday matches.

I am not trying to troll. Its a game design issue. The new system doesnt work well with this league structure.

I think you'll find that it was just a little joke actually Bababui. :D

Please don't get so wound up. :p

C.

Apologies, then.

I am frustrated that my saved game now plays very differently and it might not be sustainable without using an editor to occasionally heal due to all the matches. Im gutted.

• Administrators
My issue is that my club Leigh Genesis plays in 5 cup competitions and 42 regular season matches. In my first game, I had Tues/Sat matches from September through the New Year. I cant afford to bring in players and the youth team has their own league. In my latest save, I have 4 matches in 8 days including tuesday/wednesday matches.

I am not trying to troll. Its a game design issue. The new system doesnt work well with this league structure.

Yeah but in fairness you are playing in an unsupported league. Maybe you should take it up with the person that designed the XML for said league - maybe there is an issue there with scheduling?

Its not a game design issue at all. Its a design issue with the scheduling of the edited competition you are using!

Neil no matter how many times you say it some people won't take the fact that this is an immensely complicated game so any changes made knock on in other areas. You'll be blue in the face and someone will still say it's a bug.

I've found the game better since patching up so cheers mate.

Its not a game design issue at all. Its a design issue with the scheduling of the edited competition you are using!

I would argue that it is a game design issue because the scheduling module still needs work. The competitions are all real, as far as I know. I started a new game and started the season two weeks earlier and ended two weeks later; and also deleted the Lancashire Cup. It really seemed to help on version 10.1. I think its doomed with the new injury/fatigue model though.

I just cant bring myself to play as anyone other than Leigh. :o

Yeah but in fairness you are playing in an unsupported league. Maybe you should take it up with the person that designed the XML for said league - maybe there is an issue there with scheduling?

Its the Superbladesman edit. He did an awesome job, BTW. And I am grateful for SI for allowing me to play as Leigh in the 8th level of English football. I guess I need to find a balance. Thank you for responding to my concerns. :)

I think you'll find that most non-League teams will rotate for county cup competitions and such in real life, perhaps trying youth players or fringe players out in the lesser cups.

Another suggestion I have is to try Uncle Ron's step 3 and 4 add-on instead. It doesn't have all of the minor competitions and you may well get on better with that instead.

C.

I think you'll find that most non-League teams will rotate for county cup competitions and such in real life, perhaps trying youth players or fringe players out in the lesser cups.

Another suggestion I have is to try Uncle Ron's step 3 and 4 add-on instead. It doesn't have all of the minor competitions and you may well get on better with that instead.

C.

Excellent advice. I will give it a shot. :thup:

I have not applied the new patch yet. Ive been waiting for forum feedback first.

I am currently managing a English CC L2 side that is newly promoted.

I remember having fitness issues in the Blue square, especially the South division where some midweek league games were played on Monday. If fitness is now "Fixed", I can see it being a problem in lower league saves.

How bad is the stamina loss now in this patch compared to the non patched game?

Give me an aprox answer in % if you can, TY.

wow didnt mean to cause loads of contoversy lol. i remember switching it from update automatcally to dont, but i might have not confirmed it or sumin. 10.2 isnt the worst thing in the wold, and my form was going down the tube before the patch but ow its gone back up im still performing badly against teams i wouldnt have usually. just part of the game though.

its more fun playing it than not and complaining about it.

btw Neil Brock, you have the patience of a saint lol

Neal, please show me where SI announced that they would be changing the injury and fatigue model? Playing in the lower leagues in England where fixtures pile up unrealistically, its a game killer.

No it's not though. I've played lower league on this patch and just haven't seen the kind of problems you're describing. You seem intent on posting over and over again about this problem, i'm amazed you've had time to play and actually try the new patch :D

• Administrators
wow didnt mean to cause loads of contoversy lol. i remember switching it from update automatcally to dont, but i might have not confirmed it or sumin. 10.2 isnt the worst thing in the wold, and my form was going down the tube before the patch but ow its gone back up im still performing badly against teams i wouldnt have usually. just part of the game though.

its more fun playing it than not and complaining about it.

btw Neil Brock, you have the patience of a saint lol

Many thanks for saying so! :D

Archived