The Best Tottenham Side ever?

Gomez(GP43)

Lahm(GP41,G0) - Mertesacker (GP39, GS2) - Mexés (GP43, GS0) - Srna(GP40, GS3)

Yaya Touré (GP32, GS1) - Kranjkcar(GP40, GS7)

Lennon(GP40,GS17) - Tevéz (GP37,GS18) - Suárez(GP41,GS19)

Higuaín (GP39, GS41)

GP = Games Played, GS = Goals Scored

Am currently 1st 7 points infront of nr 2 (Chelsea)

It took a while to get them work well together but I'm finally there..:D

Lennon won player of the season, last season am in season 5 at the moment.

Most of those players are unlikely to be sold and even if the clubs would sell them, must really be at high price. I doubt with Spur, you can gather that much money and reputation to attract those kind of players. I do agree with zebanumut. Besides, this kind of thread is meaningless, just like one of those who showed to win EPL with Wolve in the first season...

how is he cheating hes in season 5 ANYHTING could have happened, new board with loads of cash selling squad players for next to nowt, the players he bought getting unhappy at their original clubs and transfer listed,

it annoys me when people who just decide cheater because someone managed to get some luck with player transfers. ive seen people not get villa or pato for less than 70m+, in a network game (im client so can use FMRTE etc.) i managed to get Villa for £25m and Pato for £30m to Real Madrid, it can freakishly happen in multiple seasons,

and if he cheated, why do you care? its his game he can play it how he likes

and if he cheated, why do you care? its his game he can play it how he likes

ofcourse he can do whatever he like

i only care because he posts this thread to show it to us.

Whats the point? i can create a team like that,you can create too,everyone can

and the other annoying thing is that there is no screenshot

5 seasons in, it's feasible.

The only player on there I'd say is even remotely dodgy is Lahm, but if he got a decent transfer budget or tempted the player on a free with massive wages, it can be done.

I got Mertsacker on a free with Newcastle in my second season after Real Madrid released him due to injury, Yaya Toure was on the transfer list the same year (I didn't buy him), and Metz was unhappy at the lack of first team football (couldn't afford him). Higuain was struggling to stay in the team in season 2 as well and was put up for sale at Christmas (value around £8million, asking price £17million, clearly transfer listed by request). Man City buy so many players it's easy to see Tevez getting marginalized if someone with a bigger rep comes in (despite him being an overrated goal machine on FM).

So show us Lahm's transfer history and I reckon we can say well done to this one.

And tell us how you got your wingers to score like that.

5 seasons in, it's feasible.

The only player on there I'd say is even remotely dodgy is Lahm, but if he got a decent transfer budget or tempted the player on a free with massive wages, it can be done.

I got Mertsacker on a free with Newcastle in my second season after Real Madrid released him due to injury, Yaya Toure was on the transfer list the same year (I didn't buy him), and Metz was unhappy at the lack of first team football (couldn't afford him). Higuain was struggling to stay in the team in season 2 as well and was put up for sale at Christmas (value around £8million, asking price £17million, clearly transfer listed by request). Man City buy so many players it's easy to see Tevez getting marginalized if someone with a bigger rep comes in (despite him being an overrated goal machine on FM).

So show us Lahm's transfer history and I reckon we can say well done to this one.

And tell us how you got your wingers to score like that.

I let my wingers cut-in, I'll post everything even my formation if you lots want that whenever I come back from Football Training.

Archived