Fa Cup replay, and 6 players are out!

Hate to sound glib, but consider yourself lucky - I've lost 18 players this way for big games before now. Basically it's a rare issue (usually surrounding international friendlies so if you're alert you can save yourself by withdrawing your players, unfortunately it's so rare most of us don't notice until it's too late) which has cropped up for the last couple of years. It's fantastic when you're the smaller team (ie you can grab points from much bigger clubs because they will lose most of their first team squad while you lose only a couple), but generally quite frustrating. The issue has been raised on these forums a coupld of weeks ago, but clearly it's something SI haven't found easy to fix or they would have done it 2 years ago.

In my second season as villa I had a replay against arsenal (Think it was the quarter final?) and I had 13 players away on International duty, but fortunately Arsenal had about the same, 60,000 were gripped with "FA Cup Fever" (according to the press) at the emirates to watch practically a reserve match (Even though I could still field a team that would hold its own against most teams) - I thought It was brilliant..............Probably because I went on to win 3-1 and then won the Cup :D

On another note I had 16 players come down with the flu once on 09 when I played liverpool because I pressed the wrong button and didn't send Wilfred Bouma home :( only lost 2-1 iirc so wasn't too disappointed.

In FM07 I was in League 1 and a match got postponed because I had 5 or 6 internationals... (China, Hungary, Ireland U-21, N. Ireland U-21).

Has this "feature" been away since then? (I never had problems like the ones written above but havent seen a match getting postponed since then either..)

Archived