Baffling transfers

Just want to ask anyone else having some rather well silly transfers happening in there game and this is still the first season.

Man U buying Adrian Mutu for 19 million then spending 32 million on luka modric then buying back Giuseppe rossi for 18 million then buying Ryan shawcross for 13million

gabby agbonlahor going to everton for 11 million. Mirko Vucinic going to real for 30 million what credit crunch :o

I wouldn't say any of those transfers are out of the question. Man Utd are always a team to buy a big squad of quality players and it's not like they have only bought Forwards or Right Wingers there, they have bought 2 Forwards, a Midfielder and a good young English CB. It's not like real life though if that's what you mean?

Agbonlahor to Everton is a little odd, but only from the point of view why would Villa sell to Everton for 11m? It's a fair price but can Villa really replace him for 11m?

Real don't have any concept of credit crunch.

id like to see credit crunches come onto the game but then the human player if clever could con the system and not spend outwith and during spend the saved money to buy loads.

Real have spent alot recently so this doesnt suprise me. United doesnt suprise me either. The only one that does in thre Everton one.

mmmmm the Adrian Mutu transfer i thought was a bit odd given his past and such doubt any english club would go near him and then buying back Giuseppe Rossi who man u sold for like 6million

Agbonlahor to Everton is a little odd, but only from the point of view why would Villa sell to Everton for 11m? It's a fair price but can Villa really replace him for 11m? thats my point its daft

oops mistake on my part the is a cause in rossis contract where man u can buy him back at a later date my bad

I had Man Utd immediately buy Rossi back too. I also saw Giampaolo Pazzini head to Chelsea, to become their first choice striker. They also later chose not to resign Ballack.

Aaron Lennon went to Real Madrid for something like 30m. Gilardino also went to Real Madrid for 46m the season after.

Oh, also, Luka Modric went to Inter for 30m. I found this to be much more believable however.

I find that some clubs are spending huge amounts of money on players. Deportivo, Zenit, CSKA, Rubin, and Osasuna have all spent over 15 million on 1 player in my game. Seemed kind of odd to me that a club like Rubin would have the money to drop that much on a single player.

United seem to buy back Rossi on every save I've had in FM10. Chelsea bought Pienaar from Everton for £10m in the second season for some reason. They then sold Everton Kakuta the next season, and transfer listed Pienaar. Arsenal sold Nordtveit to Man Utd who has replaced an ageing Ferdinand, Wenger obviously prefers Senderos :rolleyes:.

Seemed kind of odd to me that a club like Rubin would have the money to drop that much on a single player.

Rubin have some financial backing, although their record signing was for €8.7 million - I would have thought the game would take into account the building of their new stadium reflecting on their finances.

Zenit doesn't surprise me. They're backed by Gazprom and dropped $34 million on Danny last year.

CSKA are backed by VTB Bank and were backed by Sibneft so they have a bit of cash to burn

Depor and Osasuna are strange given that the first are in debt and the latter never spend serious cash. Depor have struggled recently to even pay for transfers that took place in 2002!

Archived