Can City be stopped?

Am currently in my 3rd season and have played 33 games (Arsenal) and am 3rd with 67pts but City r top with 82pts. UTD 2nd on 68pts. Am just wondering if this is a pattern that will continue for a while longer? Also for some reason Chelski and Liverpool r struggling yet again to even get top 4. Has anyone else had these happen in there saves and if so does it last for many more seasons or do City slow down?

For me it is normally United and Arsenal struggling to get in the top four.

Chelsea are always 1st/2nd, with Man City 4/5th and Tottenham up in the big four a few times as well now.

Man City are the new Chelsea in my game. They one the league in the third season and are on course to win it this year although there is my team (Everton) and Liverp**l hot on their heels. I think they'll be up there from now on. Seems a bit weird, but realistic. I find that Man United are struggling now that SAF as left in my game. The league looks realisitic though.

It's Tottenham that are the team emerging as a force in my game, finishing in the top four in both the first and second season whilst Cityare the team you'd expect to finish fifth. Chelsea and Arsenal are my main competition for the title (I'm managing Liverpool) whilst Utd are slipping into obscurity finishing seventh in the first season and eighth in the second.

i think some of the positions of the top 4 on this game a really unrealistic. on my game first season man utd had lost 10 and drew 10 in march, is that likely ever going to happen?? chelsea and arsenal were also struggling too. the teams fighting for the title were everton, spurs and man city!!!

yes im finding the same thing about how the top 4 become coz even Newcastle managed to fight for 4th up to the last few weeks of the 3rd season. Liverppol down in 6th only 2pts from not even qualifying for europe. Ok i can understand it if i was say 6-7 years down the line but this is my 3rd year, surely things are not the dramatic :)

Archived