Is anyone still playing FM2010

I always play as a small club and when i finally get to the epl you always lose to the big clubs, no matter what league position they are in or form.

I once played a liverpool team that was bust, 18th in the epl, 16 first team players with an average age of 31, not won in 17 games and scored 3 goals in their last ten games. You can guess the rest........

Not stop playing since I've bought it and I'm still playing the same save (which is record).

Started as Millwall and I'm still there in my 11 season. Won league one twice and now in prem. Just downloaded Genie scout and can't believe how poor my squad is so to get to the prem has made me happy.

Total record: P562 W256 D131 L175 F1014 A807. Quite realisitic if you ask me

I always play as a small club and when i finally get to the epl you always lose to the big clubs, no matter what league position they are in or form.

I once played a liverpool team that was bust, 18th in the epl, 16 first team players with an average age of 31, not won in 17 games and scored 3 goals in their last ten games. You can guess the rest........

Ok, so I didn't get the sarcasm bit :(

So gone back to FM09 patch 9.3

did 3 seasons with FM2010

finished 12th, then 5th then 16th

goals scored 62, 89, 45

goals agaisnt 65, 47, 60

what a reality this is???

sorry guys back in 09 and loving it

Sound like Reading's foray into the Prem ... got as high as 7th, finished midtable. Next year, relegated. By your standards, what reality is this? Oh yeah...the reality of history.

goals scored 62, 89, 45

goals agaisnt 65, 47, 60

I'm struggling to see what is wrong with this. You had an average season, a good one then a disappointing one. I'd say that is a pretty realistic virtual reality

And yes i am still playing FM2010 to answer your question

I'm finding very few problems with FM10 apart from some niggling gripes, its been pretty error and bug free for me. I'm really enjoying it, have taken Cambridge from the BSP to the EPL, although as you would expect struggling in the Premier League but got a fighting chance of avoiding the drop!

goals scored 62, 89, 45

goals agaisnt 65, 47, 60

sorry guys back in 09 and loving it

Reminds me of Everton!

If I'd ever go back to a previous game it certainly wouldn't be FM09, that was by far the worst of the lot IMO.

Struggling a bit my second season and haven't played for about a week, but I've not left it for good. All in all I'd say FM10 is the best game they've released in a long time.

Archived