Funny pictures of Regens/Newgens

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bridport_james:

He's still looking for that special someone

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know about you, but I think he looks a bit like Dimitar Berbatov icon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...on drugs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bridport_james:

Yeah I think they can - Apparently their smiles change according to morale but I am not 100% on that, but for sure they get their haircut!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The facial expression does change from downright gloomy to a big cheesy grin depending on their morale. Its a nice touch, intuitive way of knowing the player is happy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daemonic:

Yeah I think they can - Apparently their smiles change according to morale but I am not 100% on that, but for sure they get their haircut!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The facial expression does change from downright gloomy to a big cheesy grin depending on their morale. Its a nice touch, intuitive way of knowing the player is happy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd prefer to have to work this one out for myself!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

He's still looking for that special someone

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know about you, but I think he looks a bit like Dimitar Berbatov icon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks more like Flamini to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duccio:

First read this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guy-dyke

And then look at the screenie. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

His actual face looks a bit like Matt Hardy's, his hair is a disgrace though icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duccio:

First read this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guy-dyke

And then look at the screenie. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif genius mate, and know i know that i have an excellent way to mock my mate, who is 100% guy-dyke!

Archived