Football Manager Serial Number Validation Failed - £10 reward

Hi chaps,

Just downloaded Football Manager 2009 because Football Manager 2010 wasn't available to download online for Mac and I really want to play it NOW!

I'm getting the error message is:

"The Serial number validation failed. Please ensure you entered the correct serial number -Key is incorrect length"

If someone could please help me and the person who gives me the correct solution, I'll offer them £10

Much appreciated

Thanks

Never seen cash rewards for advice offered on this forum before. Let's have more of the same in my opinion :thup::D

Seriously though, I suspect you'll have trouble with this considering a newer version of your game is out and error message threads for fm09 are likely to be buried deep.

Hopefully some boffin from SI will spot this and help. My computer knowledge is rubbish unfortunately.

Also, you may want to offer us your computer specs... Here's how if you're not sure:

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2062044&postcount=5

The same as the original poster, except for FM10

I'm getting the error message is:

"The Serial number validation failed. Please ensure you entered the correct serial number -Key is incorrect length"

I goth that message too. But on the third attempt at putting the same serial number in, it worked.

• 2 months later...

Archived