Goalkeeper subbed? Bug?

As badly as i've ever seen any goalkeeper play, i must say, i have never seen a goalkeeper be subbed for any other reason than an injury.

I'm just throwing it out there, but has anyone else seen goalkeepers be subbed for playing badly? (4.8 in this instance)

I'm sure people are going to come back with specific examples of when this has happened in real life, however, i'm just saying, personally i can't remember an instance, so is this occurring to frequently in the game?

screenshot20091104at120h.png

As badly as i've ever seen any goalkeeper play, i must say, i have never seen a goalkeeper be subbed for any other reason than an injury.

I'm just throwing it out there, but has anyone else seen goalkeepers be subbed for playing badly? (4.8 in this instance)

I'm sure people are going to come back with specific examples of when this has happened in real life, however, i'm just saying, personally i can't remember an instance, so is this occurring to frequently in the game?

screenshot20091104at120h.png

I have seen it happen a couple of times, both times the keeper had a rating less than 5 when they were subbed.

I think it must just be to do with their rating. Also, had the keeper made any major errors which led to a goal? Both of the keepers I saw subbed off had done.

Well i'm sure that he hadn't picked up an injury so that wasn't the problem.

If i remember correctly, he was subbed at 2-0. I simply couldn't imagine this happening - even if the keeper had made two mistakes directly leading to goals. Think about how humiliating and demoralizing this would be at the top level!

A couple of recent examples spring to mind- Scott Carson had some absolutely shocking games for England, and not only was he not subbed, he was continued to be picked :p at least he's gone now

Alain Julian playing for Gillingham this season was subbed at half time for Simon Royce with the scores at 0-0. No injury or anything like that' date=' manager said it was a tactical decison. [/quote']

LOL, how can that be tactical decision, unless he's a good set pieces taker or something. And at 0-0? :-p

Anyway, if GKs should be subbed for bad performances and mistakes leading to goals, Barthez and Lehmann should have been subbed like every other game they played :-D

your main question is so badly put that its bit hard to understand.. first you ask if ai is stupid and there is game bug, since gk never gets subbed ,then you post screenshot with gk sub, and asking if ai improved..

if you put 2 more words.. like in fm10, and before fm10.. it would been much easer to understand it

i cant recall if i saw gk subbed before fm10

i saw once in fm10, tho i played just like half season with leeds so far.. aka L1, in one game i saw gk get subbed like in first 10 mins.. when i scored two early goals

Archived