Parent club not accepting friendly.

I currently have Brazilian club Fluminense as a parent club. They send me young players and play me one friendly a season. It's been over 12 months now since we became their feeder club but they still won't accept any friendly proposals.

Anyone else had this??

Originally posted by trekman:

Try arranging a friendly with your parent clubs reserve side. This should satisfy the terms of your agreement I think.

It does, but so should a friendly with the first team. When playing as the parent club, it's impossible to reject a friendly proposal from your feeder if thats part of the deal, so why can the AI?

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

As a parent club i have various arrangements with feeder clubs to play friendlies. When I try to do so there is no option to arrange a friendly, and when I leave it to the assistant still nothing happens icon_frown.gif

Just try to arrange a friendly the normal way, there is no special option.

Originally posted by johnhughthom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

As a parent club i have various arrangements with feeder clubs to play friendlies. When I try to do so there is no option to arrange a friendly, and when I leave it to the assistant still nothing happens icon_frown.gif

Just try to arrange a friendly the normal way, there is no special option. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't - there is no 'arrange friendly' option.

Originally posted by johnhughthom:

You can't arrange friendlies from your fixture list?

with some of my feeder teams I go through that screen to their team screen and there is no option to 'arrange friendly'. IIRC it's no problem with one feeder, Genk, but others like Houston and my Japanese feeder are off limits.

Archived