is it just me?

Perhaps im getting older, but i find myself looking forward to release day less and less. Its not that i wont get the game and of course i will enjoy it immensly. Maybe with age i've learned to control myself a bit more and not whip myself up into a frenzied excitement!

maybe its me getting excited i dont know but dont you have those days that you say to your self wow that went fast

:( sorry but to me it feels like the days are going FAST its already october 6th!!!

maybe its me getting excited i dont know but dont you have those days that you say to your self wow that went fast

:( sorry but to me it feels like the days are going FAST its already october 6th!!!

You want some bad, bad news?

Time goes quicker as you get older! Im only 27 and got told this by my parents (probably like many others have been) and its very true! Of course, i knew better at the time ;)

You want some bad, bad news?

Time goes quicker as you get older! Im only 27 and got told this by my parents (probably like many others have been) and its very true! Of course, i knew better at the time ;)

So true. I remember when I was a nipper and a day at school seemed to last forever, but now I'm getting on a bit it seems like a week disappears without me noticing.

It's all about the maths I suppose. When you were 10 years old, the last year felt long because it was 10% of your life at that point. When you are 25 however, the last year was suddenly only 4% of your life, and thus feels like it went quicker.

So true. I remember when I was a nipper and a day at school seemed to last forever, but now I'm getting on a bit it seems like a week disappears without me noticing.

It's all about the maths I suppose. When you were 10 years old, the last year felt long because it was 10% of your life at that point. When you are 25 however, the last year was suddenly only 4% of your life, and thus feels like it went quicker.

Yeah, its definatly true, i got told that its all downhill once you turn 21, and so far its been one of the truest statements i have heard.

Living to 100? You'd be lucky! ;)

Where did I say I'd live to 100??

Sorry! I speed read your initial quote and read 4% of your life at 25 as meaning each year of your life was 4% meaning you'd live to 100 etc. Now read your post properly and realised that isn't what you meant...! I'll get my coat...

Archived