Longest Wait To Manage Your Fav International Team!!!!

Grimoz

24/25 season and still no offer of the england job, although I have been in charge of USA, Nigeria and Brazil (althought i got sacked from Brazil after just two games!!)
aaftaa 2 games??

Who did you play and what were the results

He was obviously not getting the team to play the game in the Brazilian way! :)

I've always wanted the England job but never ever been offered it. Despite a 7 season run of glory with Celtic on my longest 08 file I still didn't get an offer (I did get offered the Man U job but I quickly turned it down for personal reasons). I've more or less given up on the possibility of ever managing my country on any version of FM!

aaftaa 2 games??

Who did you play and what were the results

I can't remember the teams, but the two games were in the Copa America group stage. I think i drew both games 1-1. The first was a classic case of "does the AI cheat" - you know, loads of shots for me and only one goal. One shot for the opposition and one goal.

The 2nd game was just dire. I dont have any complaints about the result becasue the team was away witht he fairies that day.

I could have still qualified if i won my last match. The Brazilian FA obviously didnt appreciate that and gave me the chop.

I decided not to bother following Brazils progress in the tournament after that, so i can't tell you if they made it through or not.

Archived