uncylopedia..

Flukey

Brilliant stuff. In a related article, "[Graham] Poll is married to Scottish singer Alex Ferguson and the couple have three kids." Haha

"The current version of Football Manager boasts an impressive 3D match engine similar in appearance to the classic game Pong. It allows users to experience what it would be like to manage a football club if all the players looked like smarties."

I found this hilarious.

The gameplay in Football Manager mainly takes the form of mindlessly pointing at areas of the screen, clicking them and then waiting for the computer to win for you. Despite this blatant simplicity, there are numerous users on the internet willing to tell you their "expert" opinions on tactics. These people are generally known as "W*A*N*K*E*R*S" although the medical term is "M*A*S*T*E*R*B*A*T*E*R*S".

Please don't tell me off for the use of the language.

The gameplay in Football Manager mainly takes the form of mindlessly pointing at areas of the screen, clicking them and then waiting for the computer to win for you. Despite this blatant simplicity, there are numerous users on the internet willing to tell you their "expert" opinions on tactics. These people are generally known as "*******" although the medical term is "**********rs".

Pretty amusing I must say :)

Unintentionally become more popular than food.

Love that sentence :D

The current version of Football Manager boasts an impressive 3D match engine similar in appearance to the classic game Pong. It allows users to experience what it would be like to manage a football club if all the players looked like smarties.

And even more so that one. That is just brilliant. :D

Archived