SI, please include the data editor in the demo ! (if possible)

Hi !

I really hope that the data editor will be included in the demo this year for two reasons:

- The competition editor is an important new feature and I hope I'll be able to test it in the demo.

- I would like to edit the game so I can begin to play it from the first day of its released !!! Don't you ?

Hi !

I really hope that the data editor will be included in the demo this year for two reasons:

- The competition editor is an important new feature and I hope I'll be able to test it in the demo.

- I would like to edit the game so I can begin to play it from the first day of its released !!! Don't you ?

Not too sure what the point would be, as if like previous years, the demos are sort of like quick starts, so no editing will be possible, so therefore no reason why the data editor would be included.

My apologies if I am incorrect, but this is how I see it.

The game has to go "gold" first, which I think means they've locked it for changes and the version has been approved by SEGA and everyone else for release. Miles tends to post something on the forum when this happens I believe :)

Not too sure what the point would be, as if like previous years, the demos are sort of like quick starts, so no editing will be possible, so therefore no reason why the data editor would be included.

My apologies if I am incorrect, but this is how I see it.

The point would be that people would start to make new stuff so that we could use it when the game arrives. So we wouldn't have to wait to have new leagues available or start a new game.

The point would be that people would start to make new stuff so that we could use it when the game arrives. So we wouldn't have to wait to have new leagues available or start a new game.

I think your better to start a new game anyway since the demo's normally only contain a small database so you only have a limited amount of players. Another reason for not including an editor with any demo's is that it would make the download size considerably bigger than it normally would be. While I do see the point that your trying to make I think that the chances of there ever being an editor included in a demo is probably less than zero and I think that the SI staff would probably say the same.

Archived