How to train "super" wonderkid?

I started a game with Vauxhal in the english lowest league and created myself as a super wonderkid with 20's in all statistics...

My main position is mostly midfielder , offensieve midfield.

The problem i have is my statistic keep dropping and the training is not helping.

Any idea on how can i keep his statistic as stable as possible?

I started a game with Vauxhal in the english lowest league and created myself as a super wonderkid with 20's in all statistics...

My main position is mostly midfielder , offensieve midfield.

The problem i have is my statistic keep dropping and the training is not helping.

Any idea on how can i keep his statistic as stable as possible?

Hehe you cant have ALL 20 ;)

Im also new to editor so im also waiting response from someone expirienced.

Have you put your ca and pa to max?????????????????????????

but whats the point creating players with all 20s no fun in it ............but there you go each to his own

even try Fmrte I am sure you can change someone to a legend etc....................but you will have had to create him/as per Newyyork with the pre game editor first

Have you put your ca and pa to max?????????????????????????

but whats the point creating players with all 20s no fun in it ............but there you go each to his own

even try Fmrte I am sure you can change someone to a legend etc....................but you will have had to create him/as per Newyyork with the pre game editor first

I wanted to see how far can one great player can carry the worst team in England..

So far , i'm winning most of my game in the lowest league , but i need an adequate training regime to keep my one great player stable.

Also , yes , i have his PA and CA at the maximum level.

i dont know whats the point of having all 20 cause if you are striker you dont need much tackling and similar skills...

BTW you said offensive midfileder heres AMC:

Attacking Midfielder

The most important attributes for an AM are his creativity, decisions and passing. He needs to know what pass to make, when to make it and how to deliver it. Anticipation is an advantage here.

Creativity - is the ability to make things happen. You’ll score more goals if you get a creative midfielder operating in the centre of the park. It might be wise to support him with a defensive midfielder though as creative geniuses don’t tend to be great tacklers. There are exceptions of course…

Decisions - Quick thinking is crucial in a hectic game of football. You want players who can make the right decisions in the heat of the moment.

Off The Ball - Your AM needs to be a danger with his runs into the box.

Finishing - What’s the use in getting into the box if you can’t put the ball away?

Dribbling - He needs to be able to carry the ball over a distance if there isn’t a pass available.

Technique - Must be able to keep control of the ball. Technique is perhaps one of the more important attributes a player can have and refers largely to natural skill rather than an expertise in a particular area or position. Look for good technique in your attacking players if you want to impress the opposition.

Free-kick’s and corner taking are also helpful.

A way to create a perfect player for a position easily is to do the following in the editor:

1) Create player, give him CA and PA 200.

2) Choose his position. Only give him that one position (otherwise the stats will average out for 2 or more positions selected).

3) Leave all stats as zeros.

4) Pick a few important hidden stats - consistency, injury proneness, loyalty, temperament etc and set them accordingly.

Archived