Projected date for FM10 system requirements

Just wondering if anyone at FM10 could give me an educated guess as to a timeframe we can expect system specs to be released.

I'm in the market for a new computer at some point between now and the end of September, so any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cant remember if they release this information before the demo or at release time which is normally about 2 weeks before the full game. If you can play FM2009 reasonably then you should be ok with FM2010. I just upgraded my graphics card today(just in case!) and FM2009 works fine so FM2010 should be ok as well.

as a person who works in IT:

if money is no object, intel7 cpu, ati 4870 1gb gpu, 8gb ram ddr3, and a bad ass motherboard, probably asus... i love asus.

if you're looking to spend about 500 on the entire system; intel duo core @ around 2.7 + Mhz, if you can find a quad core that is above 2.5 for the same price get that instead, ati 4850 512 gpu, 4gb ram ddr2 (8 if you're running vista or 7) and about a 100 dollar motherboard. this should cost you about 400 right there. unless ofcourse if you're going pre-built then well, try to get something comparable to that.

if you can run 09 fine i doubt they'll make anymore changes that it would require you to get a better computer.

The min specs are unlikely to be much greater than those for FM 09 and will probably only be specified when the demo is released, which is usually about 2 weeks before the game launch.

Agreed :thup:

Also. Miles did say in the sticky that the specs wont be that different from 09.

I'll be running the new Windows 7 64bit operating system with a 3GHZ dual core processor, 4GB DDR2 RAM and an nVidia 8800 GT graphics card.

This will easily handle the 3D match engine, a large database and all leagues from maybe 8 countires (could easily run more but at that number the games runs like greased lightning on FM 2009) which is more than enough for a long, long career!

My computer spec is by no means 'high' but should eat up FM 2010 with no problems.

I'll be running the new Windows 7 64bit operating system with a 3GHZ dual core processor, 4GB DDR2 RAM and an nVidia 8800 GT graphics card.

This will easily handle the 3D match engine, a large database and all leagues from maybe 8 countires (could easily run more but at that number the games runs like greased lightning on FM 2009) which is more than enough for a long, long career!

My computer spec is by no means 'high' but should eat up FM 2010 with no problems.

if your motherboard supports it, go buy 4gb more of ram. 4 is enough, but 8 is super fun :D

as a person who works in IT:

if money is no object, intel7 cpu, ati 4870 1gb gpu, 8gb ram ddr3, and a bad ass motherboard, probably asus... i love asus.

if you're looking to spend about 500 on the entire system; intel duo core @ around 2.7 + Mhz, if you can find a quad core that is above 2.5 for the same price get that instead,

QUOTE]

I seem to remember reading on the Football Manager wiki page that FM09 can only use a dual processor. Having a quad core processor wouldn't improve performance as 2 of the processors would be redundant.

I could be wrong though. I'm not very IT savvy, and FM10's specs may be different.

Archived