Tv Games on Fm10?

Will they have one of the first Championship games moved to a friday night on the first day of the Championship like real life tonight? I know that there is not a Championship game planned every week for friday nights like a couple of year ago but there is a few Championship games already pushed back to friday nights live on Sky Sports i.e These are are the Championship games that have been moved for Tv so far in Real Life from the Football League Website

Sat 15th Aug Newcastle United v Reading 5.20pm Sky Sports

Sat 22nd Aug West Bromwich Albion v Ipswich 5.20pm Sky Sports

Sun 23rd Aug Cardiff City v Bristol City 1.15pm Sky Sports

Mon 31st Aug Peterborough United v Crystal Palace 5.15pm Sky Sports

Mon 31st Aug Newcastle United v Leicester City 7.45pm Sky Sports

Sun 13th Sept Cardiff City v Newcastle United 2.05pm Sky Sports

Fri 18th Sept Sheffield Utd v Sheffield Wed 7.45pm Sky Sports

Sat 26th Sept Ipswich Town v Newcastle United 5.30pm BBC Sport

Sun 27th Sept Plymouth Argyle v Nottingham Forest 1.15pm Sky Sports

Sat 3rd Oct Preston North End v West Bromwich Albion 12.45pm Sky Sports

Sat 17th Oct Nottingham Forest v Newcastle United 5.20pm Sky Sports

Fri 23rd Oct Watford v Sheffield Wednesday 7.45pm Sky Sports

Sat 24th Oct Derby County v Queens Park Rangers 5.30pm BBC Sport

Fri 30th Oct Queens Park Rangers v Leicester City 7.45pm Sky Sports

Sun 1st Nov Cardiff City v Nottingham Forest 2pm Sky Sports

Mon 2nd Nov Sheffield United v Newcastle United 7.45pm Sky Sports

Fri 6th Nov Derby County v Coventry City 7.45pm Sky Sports

Sat 7th Nov Swansea City v Cardiff City 12.45pm Sky Sports

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/TVGamesDetail/0,,10794,00.html

I remember last season a fair few Championship games got moved to monday night including a few sunday dinner time games live on tv, But through out Fm 09 no Championship games ever get moved to a tv monday night or Sunday game.

I hope on Fm 10 some games get moved to firday nights including one of the first games of the season being moved to a friday night aswell as the Saturday night tv games. I know it is nothing majour but just ressembles real life a little bit more.

Also does any one know if we will be able to add real fixtures into the game? I love playing the first season with the real life fixtures gets me more into it. I know people say the fixtures are licensed thats why they took it out but the league fixtures were also licensed back in 2006 but you could add real fixtures into Fm 06 & Fm 07. Im not asking for the game to come with real life fixtures just to be able to create and add them into the game.

Just like all Premierhip logos/kits/faces are licensed but you have the opportunity to add them to the game, why not the same for the fixtures.

I so much like the idea about real fixtures. It's would get me in game much more and you could compare results IRL of the team that you are managing in the game to the ones in the game. Anyway I support this idea :thup:

I read somewhere a year or two ago (in four four two I think) that in order just to publish the premier league fixtures it costs a publisher £10k.

real fixtures are only rellevent in the first season anyway, and prefer that I dont play the same fixtures everytime I start a new game. So if it cost to get the licience to implement them then I would rather not have them at all.

Like 'Fabio MVP' said i love playing with real fixtures you can compare how they did in real life and i just feel more into it feels more like real life.

Yeah i would not want to start a new game with the real fixtures everytime i start a new game, Somtetimes i would like to start the 1st season with random fixtures and with football manager 2007 you could do this anyway, There was a quide to editing the 'nation league panel.xml' config file then when you start up a new game there was a extra tick box underneath the boxes you already can tick when you start up a new game i.e 'use real players' / 'enable transfer budgets in first window' / 'Enable attribute masking' .. etc.

Then you just ticked the extra box if you wanted to play with real fixtures and if you did not want to play with the real fixtures you just did not tick the box.

Archived