Am I the ultimate loser?

Its May 2018 and I have just finished my first season as Citeh boss, and whilst I have had an ok season I ended the year with nothing?

League Cup: Final lost 2-0 to Arsenal

FA Cup: Final lost 2-1 to Arsenal

League: Runners up to Arsenal

Uefa Cup: Final lost 4-2 to PSV

2nd in the manager of the year award

best placed 2nd in the manager of the month awards

I HATE ARSENAL....;~)

Lol Rafa, to be honest I am still relatively happy, despite all their money City had done nothing in the game, and I inherited an appauling squad, next season will be mine, before I jump ship to do it with another club with less money, hopefully I will get the chance to finally bring Norwich back to the big time!

Reminds me of Michael Ballack. CL runner up several times, runner up in all German competitions with BL, runner up in PL with Chelsea, twice, runner up in FA Cup with Chelsea, Carling Cup with Chelsea, and worst of all, World Cup 2002 with Germany. Ouch.

Reminds me of Michael Ballack. CL runner up several times, runner up in all German competitions with BL, runner up in PL with Chelsea, twice, runner up in FA Cup with Chelsea, Carling Cup with Chelsea, and worst of all, World Cup 2002 with Germany. Ouch.

I dare someone tell him "it's not the winning, it's the taking part" ;)

2009 FA Cup Winner though :cool:

Its May 2018 and I have just finished my first season as Citeh boss, and whilst I have had an ok season I ended the year with nothing?

League Cup: Final lost 2-0 to Arsenal

FA Cup: Final lost 2-1 to Arsenal

League: Runners up to Arsenal

Uefa Cup: Final lost 4-2 to PSV

2nd in the manager of the year award

best placed 2nd in the manager of the month awards

I HATE ARSENAL....;~)

Go to HSV irl and ask them about Werder Bremen :D

Wait, :( actually

And in Euro 2008...

tbc :D

Archived