Dudes!!! I think I'm going insane. When i'm not playing it, I have such an urge to get onto FM09 and start playing for hours and hours on end. But whenever I actually load my game and start playing, I lose all motivation and it just seems so dull and boring. I don't know what to do :@:@:@:@:@

Help me fellow bretherin

The first season is always the hardest...choose a low-ranked club, try and persevere, never holiday and just focus on your club...I promise, come season two, you'll feel an afinity to certain players and hate others, then you'll bring in more of your own players and feel like you're a part of the club

Thanks for the replies guys, its good knowing i'm not the only one who feels like this. To let you know, I think I'm in my 5th season, started off with Cardiff, got promoted one season, finished 7th then 5th in the following seasons. Then took the Man United job, lost ronaldo and took the title back off man city. Currently a quarter through a new season. This might be the thing, because I went on holiday and didnt play the game for a week or so, and to come back to a game which is in (for me) the most boring part of the season, I could just be ceebing to start playing again. But I know that I love the game when I get stuck in, but can't manage to do this :\

I'll try moar. Thanks anyway guys (Y)

@JackRipper, I'm from Penarth mate. Duno if you know there but its just outside Cardiff. You watch the City?

Archived